Why is life so hard?

like do you ever play sims and just wish that we had a cheat like motherlode and get rich with money, like why? why did adam and eve had to eat thay apple and make us live like this? and why would people cause such a big argument saying its just a myth without just simply disagreeing without selling there soul into being right? why do i feel obliged onto writing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was easy, anyone could do it. Struggle is what makes people learn and strive for greatness. Without struggle we would be selfish, greedy, and inconsiderate (like a lot of people I know). I would rather have it hard and work my ass off than have an easy life and have it all handed to me.

What Guys Said 1

• All good questions I hate life

What Girls Said 3

• Life is hard, yes, and I'm not sure exactly why that's so. It would be amazing to have nothing but happiness in our world, but unfortunately people are corrupt. We can't all be happy, because more often than not something that makes one person happy makes another person miserable/angry. I've been poor my whole life, so trust me when I say I understand what you mean with the motherlode cheat. I just think of life's hardships as a reason to keep going. If you're playing a game and all it is is a straight path with no challenges, you'll normally stop playing. Just think of those hardships as a challenge, and test yourself by trying to figure them out.

• Because life is a bitch!

• Yeah... Rich people get richer