Do you like your real name? If not, what would you change it to?

My name's Gabriella (most people call me Gabby or Gab though). I like my name but because I usually introduce myself as Gabby or Gab most people assume it's Gabrielle, which is kind of annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay, I don't love it or hate it. I wish I had started introducing myself as my nickname a long time ago, but it would just add too much confusion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Are we talking First name or surrname? My First name is okay. One of those ones which has been in the top 200 most common male names for a good few hundred years but never been in the top 15. Common enough no one thinks about it, uncommon enough I've never been knicknamed "alternative X", "tall X" or "X with the Y".

Dont like my surrname though. It's an anglcised spelling of an anglo norman coruption of an old English placename which is a variant of a type of tree... so a lot of people stare at the spelling. No one ever pronounces it correctly... and unfortunatly an of shoot of the family went to Ireland mis spelt their surnames (presumably because the locals couldn't pronounce it) and then went off to america and bred like rabbits... and I dont need that asociation.
    ... But if I changed it my father's family would kill me. Last male decendent blah-de-blah.

• That's the name of the first brasilian soap opera broadcasted in Portugal ! (It was actually Gabriela)

I would change mine maybe to Filipe, or Rafael, or David, or Gabriel :P

• Rafael is such a cool name

• I know how to pronounce most of the German alphabet if that helps

• Noooo, I only know 2 words in german :P

• Umm is this a particular legendary gagger making a come back? 😮

• Last name? yeah
    First? Not so much, wish it was more.. ethnic

• I'm not sure why.

I like the name Romeo.
    Don't judge haha.

• I don't mind my name, Justin. I mean it's unoriginal and boring but whatever.

• I like my name.

• I'd change my name to Mr. Fluffykins... whats so funny? >.> :P

• I like my real name, if I could chose my name, itd be my actual name or Eurius Gladiadus Dragonic

What Girls Said 8

• When I was younger I used to love the name Samantha. I wished that was my name. I thought my name was kind of boring and there were always at least another person with my name in my classes at school. But my name is spelled differently than normal and I've come to embrace that and love it.

• Ehh... It's okay. I would change my first name to my middle name I just think it suits me better but what's the point in that when I can just get called by my middle name? Lol

But I would definitely change my last name from my father's to my mothers god it's humiliating 😒

• My aunt and uncle did the same thing for one of my cousins. Her real name is Kate Ella, but she's always called Ella (he actually suits Kate more, but they're still nice names)

• i love my name.

• I feel like its to lady like!

• My first name is alright. It's so common though... I wish it was more unique

• I've never liked my name, people says it suits me but I've always wanted to change it (not that I actually would). But I'm actually starting to really like my name, finally!

• Yes I'm ok with my name.

• Last name yeah, and first name.. I wish was better. And I think I'd change my last name to Cardenas