What scares you the most and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being dominated by a guy, (Obviously)

Running out of drinks, (Hate thirst)

Being helpless...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Women! Sadly I have had some things happen this year that are still really scaring me to even look and notice women when I am out and about.

• A vampire coming at me when sleeping. I had real bad nightmares about that as a kid. And to this day I sleep with the covers around my neck

• Not doing well after college. My father never went to college and he has build an empire for himself I don't want to disappoint him but I don't think I'll make it big like he did money wise. But I'm even worried more that the major I'm doing is not the one I really want to.. I don't know what I want to do to be honest

• Little girls barely in their teens on adult web sites!

• Never being able to find that special someone to grow old with. I think that may be my only fear right now.

• stop signs.

• I'm scared that I'll die a virgin! I want to get married and have kids someday. Because of my autism, I say things that I don't mean to say and it offends some people. There are two girls I've dated. The first one broke up with me three times before my eighteenth birthday and broke up on Valentine's Day of last year because she was going to get steralyzed! I had enough! She and I are still great friends today, but just not dating anymore. The second one I dated was my prom date. Three months after prom, she cheated on me! We haven't talked since June of last year! They both have mental disabilities and they're not Christians. I'm crushing on a beautiful woman on this site right now and all her posts I've read on here and on Facebook have been so Christian! I LOVE HER!

• Getting old... I don't want to be old and decrepit, needing to rely on others to get by in life

What Girls Said 16

• This Car :p!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jG5wWl--zw
    cause it's haunted D:

...

...

...

.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ..

.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    but really...
    I'm scared of ending up with someone I don't want to be with...
    half of the entire world is like that... cause it's better than being alone... D:

I'm scared of having having someone close to me kidnapped...
    I'm scared of being kidnapped...

but most of ALLLLLLLLLL I'm scared of dying alone...
    so if you see me dying... just make sure I see someone else is going with me! :o!

:D!!!

• Wasps, hornets, and anything else like them. I will scream and run like a little girl.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...92c90acd05.gif

• Leeches. Not sure why, I just really hate them.

• SPIDERS. Because they're little eight legged creatures of terror.

• to be forgotten on gag because i love u all

• Death is what scares me the most. Just the idea of being buried or cremated gives me chills.
    But unfortunately it's something that will happen sooner or later.

• Losing my loved ones. When I was younger I actually developed this fear. I had a lot of people I was close to die. I often felt alone. So since then I have had this fear of my loved ones dying and leaving me on this planet alone. I don't know.

• 4 things (i can't pick one) this is in no particular order

1) any immediate family member dying
    2) never falling in love
    3) never making a name for myself/ not being successful
    4) getting cancer

• Spiders and centipedes, I can't stand those creepy little things with multiple legs.

• Aside from death, blood/violence.
    Because I have always been afraid of it. :p

• failing. dying and not having done 1/4 of what i want to do.

• The awful moment when they start playing back-to-school commercials on tv

• Tbh, aging scares me most x 10000000000

• Ghosts, and the dark

• Life is my biggest fear. You never know what's coming. There's mysteries around every corner and it's hard. But you gotta get through it

• Myself mostly