Wake up tomorrow as someone of the opposite gender?

would you want to wake as a male/female version of yourself?

what about your significant other?

what about a family member, sibling or cousin?

Classmate?

someone you have never met before?

who would you want to be or how old would you want to be

I could be okay with any one of the scenarios. I think I would want to be a girl for at least a week though

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even care. I would praise God for the inability to give birth.

It breaks my heart that I will one day have to have a kid. Like, it's soul shattering and devastating.

• yeah? I'll trade places with you. I would love to wake up tomorrow and be a girl!
      I am okay with being a guy but given the opportunity I would like to see what being a girl is like

• It does when the guy you love wants a kid. They you get to pick between your ideal for your life and his ideal. And you have to choose whether or not you love yourself or him more. So I get to pick whether or not to be miserable without him or be miserable with a kid. Tough position to be in.

• yeah. I guess that would suck to be in your position with those feelings. I just wish I could experience being a girl. for a while, since I have no idea. it would be an interesting a experience for a few weeks/months

What Girls Said 3

• Theo James. Just so I could stare at myself all day. No shame.

• yeah, I would just be scared and excited for the adventure and challenges of being a girl :)

• Yeah, but it would still be a pretty sweet experience

• lift weights!

• yeah I would probably do a whole bunch of girly things :)

• yeah? few weeks? days?

• not sure.

• For literally an hour only, I'd like to be the male version of myself and my significant other can be the female version of himself. It would be so awkward but cool at the same time haha

• only and hour? I think it would be awesome as well but. hopefully could be a girl for longer than just an hour maybe like a week

• I'd only want to be male for an hour so that's why.. haha but if my boyfriend wanted to be female longer then that's fine ^_^

• gotcha, totally agree that it would be awkward and awesome at the same time

What Guys Said 2

• I would love the opportunity to be a girl for a week. This has actually been one of my fantasies since 8th grade. xD It'd be cool to see how much different life would be. The first things I would do is go hang out with my girl friends doing girly things. try on dresses and bikinis. Walk around town see how people treat me different. It'd be so cool :P And of course I'd have to try sex as a girl at least once xD

• There is mini online series on YouTube named "MEN'S WORLD" watch it you will get your answers