Could you date someone who does drugs?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I cared about them, I would and try to get them to quit. If they won't, then they have to understand that's not the kind of lifestyle I want in life.

Most Helpful Guy

• it would depend on the drugs. marijuana i can deal with. most others probably not. i mean i guess some recreational use of some drugs is ok but it does depend on the drug

What Girls Said 12

• nope... i am already crazy don't do good if we both crazy

• Depends on the drug (s) and how frequently he uses them. For example, if it was THC and/ or alcohol every once in a while (let's say once a week or so), then that would be fine. But if it's heroine and meth at all then no, I cannot. The same goes for smoking cigarettes.

• Absolutely not.

• No I wouldn't, it's one of the biggest turn off's actually.
    I would date an ex weed smoker only if he truly stops smoking but other than that nope...

• Nope not a chance

• Nope,
    That's a dealbreaker

• I think not.

• Sure. ... ... ...

• I have dated them and said goodbye

• Is date a guy who smokes pot. Smoking pot is one thing crack or others is way different.

• It depends some people don't mind dating smokers and others don't like the idea. It can be either pot or crack. True they are both very different and it depends on what the person is willing to tolerate.

• No, I couldn't, addiction is a terrible thing. While I wouldn't date him, I would try to be there as a friend and help him. If it's "lighter" stuff like weed, I'd rather not be around that. I can't date smokers either because of my respiratory issues.

• Hard drugs, no. Smokes pot on occasion, yes.

What Guys Said 14

• If she was a crack addict then probably not, if she smoked a bit of hash now and again probably definitely. hahaha

• I wouldn't like it. Recently I didn't ask a girl out because I discovered she occasionally smoked weed, among other things...

• As long as it's nothing heavu like pills or mwth. I'm okay with weed every now and then. Maybe shrooms or acid on special occasions

• That is a huge turn off, probably huge enough to be considered a deal breaker.

• Yeah it's just weed cause weed ain't shit to me

• Nope... not my cup of tea.

• Depends on the drug and how often they do them

• If they depend on them, or take it on a regular basis. NOPE!

• Hell nah...

• 100% not going to happen.

• Depends on what drugs. Marijuana is nothing like heroin or oxycontin.

• ya. who cares.

• I will if they will accept getting out of this habit

• Depends on what kind of drugs. What kinda drugs we talking?