I really dont like Christmas anymore?

I Feel like Christmas is overrated and not fun. It never really was. I mean for me, it was just me and my sister and it was fun then but then my sister moved and now even my mom is in another country. I don't like gifts and I never have money to give any. It just isn't an enjoyable time for me. The food on Christmas is gross unless my mom makes it and she's not here so... I don't know. I guess I'm a Grinch. I mean I don't try to make Christmas bad for everyone else because I don't like it. But I don't find joy in Christmas. I'm sick of it to be honest. Does anyone feel the same?

What Guys Said 2

• I hate the corporate greed in sales and feeling obligated to buy presents for so many

• My wife and I don't find the joy in it that we did before our son was killed so... I can't say as I hate it thou

• I'm so sorry for you loss.

• It was 5 years ago , but it hasn't really gotten any easier. When just cope with it as best we can

What Girls Said 0