Girlfriend/Boyfriend not Physically Attracted to you BUT likes you for your Personality?

How would you feel about that? I personally wouldn't feel happy if I knew my girlfriend wasn't attracted to me

Do you think it's more common for guys or girls to be ok with their partner not being attracted to them? I think it's probably girls that it doesn't matter do, like if you're rich or famous you're good. I. e Hugh Hefner etc

• I think Guys are more Ok with their girlfriends not being attracted to them
  • I think Girls are more ok with their boyfriends not being attracted to them
  • Same
  • Other

What Girls Said 1

• Guys tend to be more visual than girls so I couldn't be with a guy who isn't enthralled by my looks. In general if a guy doesn't find you very attractive he's not going to be satisfied with you.

Girls on the other hand are more easily enthralled by other things such as confidence and humor so I know plenty of women who are attracted to or in relationships with mediocre looking guys.

What Guys Said 1

• As a fat-ass who's had a few girlfriends I understand. I just can't be fucking bothered to go to the gym but I bet if I did girls would prefer it, it's bullshit though because that gym body is artificial, get a proper job and a kid and you won't have time for that shit and you'll be a fat-ass who's partner is no longer attracted to him, but likes him for his personality. I just skipped the bullshit.

• I don't agree that a gym takes that much effort. It's only an hour you need to spare in a day which is easy. I wouldn't personally be satisfied if she wasn't attracted to me though

• It's more than that with travel time, but it's not just the time, it's the energy.