What would you do if all of a sudden your bf/gf goes into a coma and the doctors are uncertain when they'll wake up?

Would you wait for them no matter how many years it would take, or would you move on?

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wait for him. I'd be too deep in love I wouldn't be able to be with someone else as my heart will never feel at ease for leaving my true soul-mate. If he can listen to me I would talk to him everyday and stay with him despite it all.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'll be pitching a tent in her room and would be there when she woke up. She is my wife and I wouldn't be leaving her side

1|0
    0|0
  • As per our relationship contract I must remain faithful for 117 days, and then after that time I am free to persue other relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would wait. at least for a good deal of time

1|0
    0|0
  • What a fucking depressing question. -_-.

Yeah, I'll stick around.
    Not forever, but a reasonable amount of time.

1|0
    0|0
  • If i lived here then i would wait for her to wake up... No matter whatever time it takes... Years even!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a tough one.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not like I have something else to do without them around, so yeah, why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • I would force my dick in her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hold the doctor hostage in the room and tell him " your not leaving this room untill she wakes up!!"...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I would just be okay with it! Maybe he can hear me if i yell in his ears! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If it was my husband I would wait, but if it was my boyfriend I would wait for awhile, but I couldn't wait forever. I might move on after years if it was my husband, but I'm not sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Become a recluse until they came out of their coma, and if they don't I'll just die alone. </3

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd wait however long it takes.

1|0
    0|0