What would you do if all of a sudden your bf/gf goes into a coma and the doctors are uncertain when they'll wake up?

Would you wait for them no matter how many years it would take, or would you move on?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wait for him. I'd be too deep in love I wouldn't be able to be with someone else as my heart will never feel at ease for leaving my true soul-mate. If he can listen to me I would talk to him everyday and stay with him despite it all.

What Guys Said 9

• I'll be pitching a tent in her room and would be there when she woke up. She is my wife and I wouldn't be leaving her side

• As per our relationship contract I must remain faithful for 117 days, and then after that time I am free to persue other relationships.

• i would wait. at least for a good deal of time

• What a fucking depressing question. -_-.

Yeah, I'll stick around.
    Not forever, but a reasonable amount of time.

• If i lived here then i would wait for her to wake up... No matter whatever time it takes... Years even!!!

• That's a tough one.

• It's not like I have something else to do without them around, so yeah, why not?

• I would force my dick in her.

• I would hold the doctor hostage in the room and tell him " your not leaving this room untill she wakes up!!"...

What Girls Said 4

• I would just be okay with it! Maybe he can hear me if i yell in his ears! lol

• It depends. If it was my husband I would wait, but if it was my boyfriend I would wait for awhile, but I couldn't wait forever. I might move on after years if it was my husband, but I'm not sure.

• Become a recluse until they came out of their coma, and if they don't I'll just die alone. </3

• I'd wait however long it takes.