Which is worse? Physical bullying or Cyber bullying?

• Physical bullying
  • Cyber bullying

Most Helpful Girl

• Physical bullying. Cyber bullies sometimes are afraid to say all the bad things to your face. They just hide behind the screens. Physicall bullying is way worse, you'll be hurt and scared.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cyber is relentless, but you can monitor and control that. Simply make your shit private and delete people.

Physical you have no control over outside of telling, running or fighting. But you can't stop it, you can only try to prevent future issues and minimize them.

What Girls Said 6

• Physical bullying is worse, just close your PC, but you can't really avoid physical abuse

• I have faced both, and the physical bullying is way worse than cyber bullying. Cyber bullying (at least for me) is funny because 99.99% of times they are afraid to say those things in your face, so they just hide behind a screen.

• Physical for sure. Cyberbullying is easier to avoid

• Lol how is cyber bullying worse? They can't come through the computer and slam you. If only there was a block button in real life.

• Cyber bullying is easy to avoid just shut your pc down.

• Physical bullying. You can just turn off the computer with cyer bullying, but with physical you can't get away from it.

What Guys Said 11

• Cyber bullying, as far as the look for the bully, is worse. I seriously can't think of a more pussy move than harassing someone from the safety of your computer chair. That wasn't around when I was a kid, and I'll tell you, there was a lot less bullying. I don't endorse physical bullying, but at least show up in person so you have a chance to be chin-checked by the target of your bullying. Kids are so soft nowadays😒

• depends on teh person i suppose and how they react but me personally would feel like physical bullying is worse

i can sort of write off cyber bullying or just avoid it where as physical bullying is harder to avoid or write off

• If the authority figure sides with the bullies instead of you, then you're screwed regardless of where it happened or how.

• Cyber bullying is easier to avoid, but the worst kind of bullying is psychological bullying naturally. Which cyber bullying can be, but physical bullying have both usally in any sense.

• Physical bullying that's for sure.

• I just picked one, but I disagree...
    I find it just as worse. It doesn't matter where, or how... bullying is bullying

• cyber bullyings fucked you never know whos saying what at least physical bullying you can knock the fucker out

• Physical. Seriously if you get upset by what you read online then you should probably just never go on the internet because that's basically the whole thing. Lots of people mercilessly shitting on each other...

• There is no worse option they are both horrible, unacceptable and intolerable

• You can turn a computer off. Not everybody has the confidence to turn a bully off and that's exactly what you have to do with them

• Let me turn off my real life to avoid.. wait.