How would you use your "God-like" powers if God gave you His job for two weeks?

This question is inspired by the Bruce Almighty movie I just got through watching a few hours ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would create my own utopia here on earth. A sort of self sustained impenetrable fortress that functions like a institute for the exchange of knowledge and stock it full of plentiful resources. Then invite the brightest minds in the world from ever field imaginable to come and help solve as many of the words problems as possible. Two weeks is not that long so I guess I would have to focus on making sure it really could last without me.

• Sounds like you've been thinking about this for quite a while. You don't think u could make that happen even without you having God's Power?

• Mm. I actually believe u could do it. But I don't think you want it bad enough to really believe it could happen. It's not too late, you know. :)

• Hypothetically possible but it would cost billions of dollars.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would eliminate all my enemies but only after making sure I would not be punished for eliminating them.

What Guys Said 11

• Status quo. Everything seems to be working more or less fine, and in the position of overseer of the universe the Earth is pretty insignificant.

• Thou shalt not lie. One of the 10 commandments.

I would eradicate all dishonesty.

• I'd have another flood... may the strongest and smartest survive. Its a bit rash but I think this world has to many stupid people... Darwinism needs to take effect.

• True, there are a lot of stupid people, but being stupid isn't a crime.. Lol though it should be.

• You can't kill them off in a flood either. ;)

• well if they can survive it... darwinism survives...

• I would try to convince everyone that intelligence is the highest virtue

• Would u really spend those two weeks doing that?, with all the crazy things happening in the world? Wouldn't u want to bring back someone from the dead or even do something for yourself? You'd have all of God's Power , remember?

• After everyone's intelligent, then what?

• Then the world xhanges. And everyone only cares about advancing scientific knowledge

• I didn't see the movie, but I would cure all my parents' problems and mine. Then try to get rid of pollution.

• You mean what would I do with those powers ( of God?)

• Dispel all idea and concept of a God. Bestow-eth upon the land critical thinking skills and imbued every man, woman, and child with a high level of empathy.

• I don't want to fill in for that incompetent fella.

• God is the One who made you, knows everything about u and loves you dearly. How could u say something like that about your Maker?

• War, disease , death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. Results like this do not belong in the resume of the Supreme being. This is the kind of shit you'll expect from an office temp with a bad attitude.
      In any decently run universe, this Guy would had been out on his all powerful ass a long time ago.

• I would completely fucking destroy Earth.

• Remember the "pleasure" scene in the movie? That.

• i would destroy science

What Girls Said 0