When did you take your first ever plane ride that you can remember?

I think mine was around 12. There were a lot of flights before then, but I was a baby. I flew with my Aunt to Dallas for a graduation. She traveled a lot for work, so it was totally routine to her, but for me, it was like woah, this is cool. Now flying is such a hassle and I hate being on planes more than 4 hours. That's the point at which I'm done, and I just want fresh air and to not have to sit next to someone so close I can smell their breath.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• You wouldn't like my flights then...18 hours... is the record for me. can't remember my first but im pretty sure i know the destination...

• Ugh! I would require some form of sedation!

• My skin is crawling just thinking about an 18 hour flight. I don't drink, so liquor wouldn't be an option, but I think I could get through it maybe with some sleeping pills.

• a Lot of sleeping pills... the activity is crazy... people walking up and down the aisle just to exercise and crap... sleeping pills won't help. you need absolute knock out.

• That was August 2015 to Spain

What Girls Said 4

• it was to hawaii last year, so easy to remember :) i was on there for 10 hours. i had fun though, the in flight entertainment saved my life.

• In my 20s. I'd like to travel more.

• I was prob about 1 or 2 years old. Ofc I didn't remember but my mom had the pics to prove that we had traveled around that time

• when i was 8