How do I earn money online?

I have an idea for website/ blogging, but i dont know how to take it ahead. Help me friends :)

Most Helpful Girl

• amazon customer service?

• i dont want to sell anything as retail, i basically want to open somewhat a website on a particular topic and get in traffic

• mrs jailbait XD

• nope lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The only way I think is to learn programming and then create your own website. That's what I'm doing at the moment.

• I have a business of online techsupport and website and software development (mobile apps too). I'm the owner and CMD of pvt. Ltd. If you really interested then I can give you business. Inbox me if you want my web address and know about my company.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I would suggest not to do that, because there are risks of the site being a scam, fraud and so on.

• huh? i want to create my own blog and the money is based on internet traffic u know

• In that case , I don't know. I apologize!

• 0|0
  • Broadcast yourself on some cam site 😜

• nah there ain't too many octogenarian women who know how to use the internet discretely and rich gay men dont use those sites XD

• You seem to have researched a lot about this already 😀

• what can i say man, engineering college is a beautiful time XD

• Where are you put up currently?

• There are platforms that help you develop web sites relatively
    easy