Finally made a blog?

For those of you who know my motivational background and have been asking me to make a blog - well, I did it!
I have created a blog where you can submit posts about something nice, good, sweet, touching, inspirational that someone has said to you, done for you, etc! I am doing this in an effort to get people to remember the good things and stay positive. We are so used to seeing the bad and talking about the bad things that happen to us. We are generally more inclined to remember the negative. Why should we not talk about the good and positive things? I think we should.
Check it out !
justsomelove. wordpress. com

#smallstepstochange

My question is - what do you think of this?

Ps: it is in no way done! Still in progress :-)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Instead of using a email option add a static submit page, it would be easier for u to sort through postings and it would be easier for posters as well

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as I've got it, you are using a free WP theme for your blog. I've been currently working on my travel blog using a premium wordpress blog theme - www.templatemonster.com/blog-wordpress-themes/ . I wanna write about the places I've visited or would like to visit.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Your blog looks like shit. Hope you improve upon that.. as this is just the beginning.

What Girls Said 1

• It is so cool. I want to start my blog soon too. I have found some cool themes at www.templatemonster.com/.../ for it. But they are not available so far. Can't wait for them to come out!