My guy friend keeps saying he is ugly and that im hot?

My guy friend keeps saying he is ugly and that im hot... its seriously his Favorite Word mm how do I make it stop/help him?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he is fishing for a compliment

• Maybe he is mm bit its always awkward because people rarely say that he isn't lol

• I am the words worst for ending with " and stuff " especially when I'm picking at my wife. I don't get the mm thou

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you want to stop him from saying he is ugly then just reassure him of his insecurity and tell him he is not bad looking. If you want him to stop telling you you are hot then just be straight and say look I don't feel comfortable when you talk like that to me.

• But its kinda true though I can't lie to him, we aren't that close... it Just really awkward when he does it

What Guys Said 3

• U can't
    He actually believes that u r a looker while he's crap

• Well, is he?

As I see it, there could be 2 reasons for him saying that he's ugly.
    1. He doesn't know how good/bad looking he is, and is trying to accept the worst.
    2. He knows he's ugly and is sad about it.

• change friend. problem solved.

What Girls Said 1

• He is looking for a compliment and possibly sex

• Well he isn't getting complimens about his looks or sex from me...