Gamers. Do you look forward to an age when video games are to the point it's life like?

In this scanario lets assume the path of video game is defintely heading towads that. Do you look forward to it? Would you like video games to be life like in graphics, movement, feel, etc etc. Very life like.

• Yes I would like that
  • nope
  • I'm not a gamah

Most Helpful Girl

• Full body immersion virtual reality. Like in. hack. Just without the computer glitch that puts people in a coma.

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean like in Star Trek holodeck? Yes, of course, I'm looking forward to that :P

What Girls Said 1

• I like the feel of a controller. I don't care for virtual reality. I can immerse myself just fine lying on my bed.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, I'm looking forward to improved technology that makes gaming more game like and less restricted to real world technology limitations. When it gets life like it loses its luster.

• no it wouldn't be fun then

• No. The entire reason I play games is because it's NOT lifelike.