Do you like playing sports more, or watching it more?

I hate watching sports, it's like listening to a math lecture!!! Fuck that shit! I'd rather play basketball, not watch it!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I getting old and lazier as the years go by. I still perfer to play it but poll gets closer the other way year after year.

• There is just something special about football. Lining up, running down the field and catching a football. It's truly special 👍

• I don't liking playing basketball it's boring, watching is my type. But football, tennis I must play and watch.

• I like playing a watching Quidditch

• I practice on average 15hrs of soccer a week.
    I watch on average 0hrs.

• I like to play Table Tennis, Cricket, Football (soccer) and I swim as well (olympic) But I prefer watching Rugby than watching it. The only type of Rugby I play is touch Rugby.

• I'd rather not listen to it, watch it or play it

• I prefer to play sport

• I like playing sports so much.

• neither but guess what. i dont belong to the masses of regular men... .

What Girls Said 6

• i rather play it but i am not good at sports hahha!

• playing. i love volleyball, tennis, swimming... i SUCK at basketball.

• I usually only watch baseball, tennis and soccer. But I only play tennis and sometimes golf.

• I like watching soccer from time to time, but I don't really watch sport on TV, I would play sport even if I don't do it much.. :S

• If it's tennis then both. If it's cricket/football/basketball/etc etc then no.

• I like to play more than watch. I am too hyper to sit and observe.