What do you think about Native Americans?

What do you think about Native Americans in general? Or a specific tribe?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a generalization? I like them. My grandfather was made an honourary chief of a local Canadian First Nations tribe, and when we went touring through the USA, particularly the Midwest, we stopped at a lot of places that had importance to Native Americans. Some sad stories, for sure. The Trail of Tears, in particular, made me angry at the time.

They had some of the worst luck on the planet, essentially having a plague wipe out most of their population just before the European settlers showed up (the second time), which prevented them from being able to stop the aggressive expansion. Just about any other time and what happened wouldn't have been able to happen.

I really think they should be calling out the inherent hypocrisy in the current 'stop immigration' movement, as the whites talking about 'how bad immigration is' are all descendent of immigrants.

Most Helpful Girl

• some of them are hot!

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know enough about them, to be able to form an opinion about them.

• Pretty sure their human beings like the rest of us.

• i think their culture is awesome, i wonder what would have happened if the white man never made it to the new world

• Sounds awesome. I wanna try whatever they smoked.

• They are just people.

• Should not they be called American and the others invaders

What Girls Said 3

• I think their heritage/culture is very interesting but they history in parts is very sad. As persons on the whole I think of them as every other race out there, fellow humans. :)

• I always had to learn about them in school (since I'm from Canada) and I grew tired of leaning about them. But I'm sure they are fine people

• I don't know a ton about them, but I think that they are cool. I've always liked the Cherokee tribe for some reason... The Native Americans were done dirty by the American government. And Columbus got all the credit for discovering America when the "Native" Americans were here first.