What's the difference between pretty/beautiful and sexy/hot?

Most probably sexy/hot is better right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I see beautiful as being much more than just pretty. Also, sexy/hot is different in that a woman can be sexy without being beautiful. Or she can be beautiful without being sexy. If she is both, that is a plus.

The reason I say she can be sexy without being beautiful is because some gals just have a way about them and a way of looking at you, and teasing with their eyes, That can be very sexy.

• That's true good point :)

• Thank you for MHGuy, Sarah. :-)

And you are definitely one of the beautiful ones here. I'll keep watching you smile to see if you are sexy, also, lol. :-)

• Lol thank you ❤😙

What Guys Said 17

• Sexy/hot is better for admiring someone. But beautiful/pretty is definitely the winner for staying with her! :)

• I think all those terms are related, but if you have to make a distinction between pretty/beautiful and sexy/hot I'd pick pretty/beautiful. Pretty/beautiful seems more likely to have a "sweet" look about her, which I really like. (Even though it's still sexy a/f.)

• They're kind of interchangeable to me. I guess pretty is more focused in face whereas hot is more focused on body.

• Sexy/hot means I wanna bone them.
    Beautiful/pretty means I wanna bone them, but less vulgar.

(At least I'm honest) 😂

• When you think that 90% of the time you'll be looking at their face, and not their bodies, beautifulness is a bit more important, don't you think?

(Yes, I made that figure up. Ajust it to suit your thoughts.)

• Say what? :p
      I don t agree for 2 reasons:
      1-most of the people looks at the person as a whole and don t separate both. And def guys din t just look 90% of the time on the face.
      2-for me hot or sexy includes being beautiful as well.
      Well you can t be ugly and be called hot even with a good body.

• Do you know other people who think like me? Do you think there is a difference of thought based on gender?

• I don t know🙈
      Nothing wrong with that, to each their opinion and preference.
      But I guess a lot of guys associate sexy with body and beauty with face.
      For others being sexy includes being beautiful too.
      It depends really

• sexy/hot is when I find something attractive in a sexual way. pretty/beautiful is... well just that.
    but someone can be pretty/beautiful without being sexy or hot but the other way around is difficult.

I don't think one is much better than the other... you use them in different situations.

• sexy/hot is like your typical big boobs big butt small waist girl.

Beautiful /pretty is said about a girl with a nice face. Could also be used for an inanimate object like a car

• Generally sexy/hot would mean nice body. But to me sexy/hot only applies when pretty/beautiful is applied and everything has to be woven into one. I do see sexy/hot bodies but they're meaningless to me without the rest applied.

• Well sexy/hot is directly related to sexual attraction.
    That dress is beautiful,
    But that bikini is sexy.

Some people use them interchangeably but I would say they still have different meanings.

One isn't better than the other Necessarily.

• some girls are pretty / beautiful (face) but they are only B'ful or pretty on the other hand some girls has extremely turn on figure / body (doesn't matter face is or not) call sexy / hot..

but some of them have both

• Pretty/beautiful sounds more sincere and not as sexual

• They're both equally great in different ways.

• Honestly, the letters arranging them.

• Bang for a bit move on/bang for a while and move on/bang on and off for life

• Pretty is when you think you have to date a girl a month or two before having sex. Hot is when she looks like she'd deep throat your cock maybe an hour after meeting.

• Beautiful is, there's nothing I want to do more than just hold them and kiss them affectionately. Hot and sexy is my sexual urges going through the roof when I see them. One person can be both those things.

• Sexy/hot girls you want to fuck.
    Pretty/beautiful girls you want to fuck... gently.

What Girls Said 3

• Eh... i mix it all up! i use sexy/hot/cute and i have my own meaning! hahaha Sometime i mean it in a sexual way sometimes just playful sometimes they mean the same thing I LIKE U!

• They are basically ways of saying someone is not ugly but they can also be not all that what those terms specifically mean in terms of attractiveness is subjective. Because to me cute is average and hot is very attractive. But at the same time cute can mean innocence and girlfriend material to a guy and hot can mean girl he wants to stick his dick in.

• I don't know but you're all of them ;)

• Aww🙈🙈❤
      You 2 sarra, you re gorgeous to say the least😍