What vegetable would make a good weapon in case of an emergency?

You are hiding behind a kitchen counter while there is a burglar who broke into your house, not knowing that you are home. Behind you is a cabinet full of vegetables. Which would you grab?

So, which would it be, hmmm?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A sack of potatoes.
    I'd grab the knife though.

• Okaokaokay no. Here's what would go down. I'm in the kitchen, someone broke in somehow and for some reason I didn't go ahead and knock his ass out with anything from the plethora of weapons I have just laying around for this reason.
      I'd go and dump oil and water all over the floor. Grab a beer or wine bottle or something. And a sack of potatoes. Does he have a gun? If yes, then there's no point in my staying in the kitchen, my ass is running out the door. I'd leave glasses and shit all over the floor though, so hopefully the robber slips and falls and lands on something painful.
      Then Imma ninja my way to the door and exit the house. Call the cops.
      Or if I can't, I'd wait for the robber to come out the door for me then smash the bottle on his face and stab him through the neck and then try and pin his hand down then fucking haul ass.

• Nooo! Don't go anon -_-

What Guys Said 15

• This fruit. A Durian

Not only do they have spikes they also smell so bad with such a nasty smell they have been banned on Singapore's Public Transport.

i.ytimg.com/vi/_kRtkrBumBw/maxresdefault.jpg

• Butternut squash.

Excellent vegetable for dealing a hard blow.
    media1.popsugar-assets.com/.../...01-26-105618.jpg

• An interesting idea, some non food item would probably be much more effective. A Knife, frying pan, rolling-pin, even a good chopping block would do the rick. Canned food could be used to bash someones face in, a pot of hot water or oil would make it an easy fight.

But raw fruit or vegetables... Maybe if I had a coconut but even something like a ripe pineapple would be to soft to do much real damage. Be better off taking the cabinet door off and hitting the guy with that.

Peppers or something like that would be good but way to hard to get in his eyes. A handful of salt thrown in his face on the other hand... So yeah salt or some other powder (flower, baking soda, cornmeal...) to distract him. Then knee to the diaphragm, and step on his throat.

• A carrot in an eye?

• A vegetable would do no damage, but that wheelchair might

http://i.imgur.com/gCzhi7u.gif

• Two carrots, like the Sai daggers :P

• None they will either break or get smashed grab a pot

• Throw some spinach all up in his face.

Ain't nobody wanna eat that!

• coconut, they are hard enough to knock someone out

• A coconut to use as a bludgeon

• I'm in a kitchen, the freaking knife used to cut the vegetables!

• A carrot. Try to poke him in the eyes.

• Immediately grab a ghost pepper, rip it in two, and plunge them into my attackers eyes

• A melon or pumpkin and try to aim for the head or dick if it's a male hahaha!

• carrot - vegetable is either too long or too short.

What Girls Said 16

• An onion. I will make them cry!

Just kidding.

I'm going to say a pumpkin. I don't think that would feel too good if you got hit by one.

• I would totally use a gigantic cucumber.

• hmm... maybe a hard apple no a golden apple! lol

• Lol! I would probably get the spinach!!! This creature is SOOOO CUTE!!!

• Carrot maybe or turnip.

• Rub chilli on their eyes

• I think I'd opt for a method of confusion. I'd hold up a leek and they'd be like "where'd you get that ginormous green onion?" And we'd chat until they forget they're supposed to be robbing me.

I'm going to die in the real world, you guys.

• Hmmmm I'm going to go with carrots

• A coconut. Imagine getting hit in the head with one

• A potatoe probably

• A pumpkin maybe?

• potatoes because they are hard and easy to throw

• A pineapple on the head

• I guess a watermelon, smash into their face/over head or maybe a carrot jab it in their eye!

• It has to be a vegetable? Does the canned kind count? I'd just throw a bunch of canned veggies at him. It would hurt a lot more than the fresh ones.