Poll: do you think breasts are beautiful even if you're not sexually attracted to them?

I may not be a lesbian but I LOVE BOOBS. They're just so perfectley shaped, round and squishy. The skin on them is so soft that whenever I'm stressed out I just caress mine and it makes m feel better instantly. They're just so amazing they make me feel so feminine and they are so good at what they do (feeding children). It's weird because even though I don't consider them sexy, they are just so beautiful. Does anyone else feel this way or am I just weird?

• I find breasts sexy
  • I find breasts beautiful
  • I find breasts beautiful and sexy
  • don't care for boobs.
  • Yes, you're weird

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because you like them doesn't mean your lesbian. A lot of straight women actually do like them too or watch lesbian videos etc.. But are straight, forgot the reason behind it but it is normal. As for me, breast are both uber sexy and beautiful, I can look at them all day, not pervertedly but like a painting kind of way. Unless their jiggling, then its looking as a turned on way, hard to explain why. Everything about a woman's body is perfect to me. Yeah PMs and periods and menopause sucks for you to have, but the bodies are gorgeous, big and small, short and tall, nicely snapped and oddly shaped.

Most Helpful Girl

• Boobies are awesome 😍

What Guys Said 17

• To quote my ex whenever she doesn't know what to say in a conversation: "BOOBIES!"
    They have so many uses. *inser the pillow song here*

• Holy cow massive turn on! Your guy is very lucky! And speaking of guys, what the hell to the six that don't care for boobs 😲

• They are sexy. If I found them beautiful, without having to find them sexy I'd be into manboobs too no? NOPE! Boobies are sexy

• yes nudity and nakedness isn't sexual it's beautiful art

• Even a cleavage on a fine set of tits gets me straining at the leash. The big man is definetely an artist when it comes to women

• I spend most my time thinking about them and how/when I can get my hands on some. :-)

• Not really, in isolation. That is, boobs are a part of the bigger picture, and I think human bodies are beautiful (sans sexuality). By themselves they're just weird sacks of fat.

Sexually though, they are wonderful sacks of fat.

• I'm not impressed.

• You're so weird!

We're all weird. And everyone loves boobs.

• Not if i didn't have sexual feelings towards girls i wouldn't find them beautiful nature is beautiful people aren't ^^

• Yeah <3

haha

• I'm sexually attracted to all girls even if I can't get a boner.

• Is it because your boobs are not nicely shaped? Just curious...

• I think that's the way MOST men think about Brests and we LOVE to feel and touch them

• although I'm not a "breast man" I find do like nipple play for foreplay. I realize it turns some girls way on... others not as much. But I usually don't go wrong with starting with the twins (they are the gatekeeper to the valley...)

• I find there are few things more awesome than a spectacular pair of natural breasts! Definitely beautiful and unbelievably sexy in the most literal sense of the word!

• They're sagging, ugly monstrosities. Even worse when attached to a fat woman. Do nothing for me.

• Some guys...

Honestly, the sagging IMHO is the BEST part.

I guess it takes all kinds.

What Girls Said 7

• I love my boobs too. They're so... perfect. They're my lumps <3 breasts are so beautiful, they're sexy, and they nurture life. Breasts rock.

• As bisexual, I like tits, and the best pair I've seen are dillion harper's!! <3

• They're two sacks of flesh that flop around. Not interesting to me.

• perky boobs are nice!

but really, i extremely dislike small droopy boobs... like that's so sad to have... D:

• I picked sexy before I noticed beautiful and sexy.

• I think breast are beautiful and sexy. They are just sacks of fat.

• I am not sexually attracted to women, but I can appreciate breasts. The shape is interesting, and there is so much diversity.