Are there any music artists who you don't like (as a person), but you like their music?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really but Kanye West kind of could be there. Now I don't like pop to begin with but the only times I do like it other when it's a few decades old is when it has a catchy tune or just sounds good. And some of his songs at least sound good... so there's that.

What Girls Said 2

• Of course there are.
    Because you asked for specific artists, as usual, I forgot all of them.
    I do remember one artist, though. It's a band I don't like in person, (the lead singer kicked the other lead singer out of the band because they broke up and it gets really messy and complicated but he was really rude so I'm mad? I guess lol, I don't know) anywaaaay, they called "Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros" if you've heard about them, I love just a few songs but still I guess it counts.

Is it just me or I made out of a simple question a really terrible and complicated answer?😂

• I can more actors than singers in that regard but I want to say for music, probably John Mayer

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, Elton John

• Probly little wayne... Love his music, but he has said some stuff i really dont like... But we were born on the same day, so he can't be all that bad right?

• About all of them.