Help. how to make my dog paw from bleeding?

i let my mom cut it and now im freaking out :( i lost my last dog i dont want to loose him

Okay I want to announce that he's okay now 😊 Thanks for your concerns.

Most Helpful Guy

• Take the Hound dog to the vet in the morning for now just put down pressure with clean rag to stop the bleeding he will be ok

• I heard a bar of soap will help? but right now he has a bandage around it I don't know if it will help.

• Is it still bleeding? The Dog will be fine they are tough and if its no longer bleeding problem solved for now

Most Helpful Girl

• Take it to the vet and don't cut your pets next time.

What Guys Said 6

• Dog nails are not suppose to be cut too deep since their nails have blood veins in them. savlon might help, tissue, give it a shower, clean the wound

• Take him to a vet clinic may be, let the experts take care of it.

• Just wrap it up and dress the wound to stop it from bleeding and take him to the vet they'll stitch him up and take care of him, how deep or badly did she cut him?

• Go to the the store and buy quick clot it's a white powder that instantly clots blood then go to a vet. Also please explain cut

• She was trimming his nails, I was afraid to do it.

• Even with the trimmer just let a pro do it. Those minutes are very, very painful for a dog. Imagine what it feels like when you just stub a finger

• Wounds not minutes

• Why did your mom cut your dog?

• You let your mother cut your dog? ... ... .. What?

What Girls Said 1

• You can dip the nail in corn starch it will stop bleeding.