HEY to all the GaG pranksters out there I neeeeed help to come up with a fun and non dangerous prank to do to my boyfriend. First time here?

I would love some funny prank ideas. I would like to have it be fairly simple and do it at home.
Thanks GaG

Most Helpful Girl

• Spray some cooking oil on any til, or hardwood floor, as long as it's an open are he won't be banged up to bad if he slips, cover all his things in saran wrap, look up how to short sheet a bed, or fake a pregnancy (if you're a girl), and if you're a guy pretend you have an STD

What Guys Said 3

• Buy this Hot sauce called "source sauce" or look up top ten hot sauces and buy one of them. Make him dinner and put that fuckin death sauce on his food. It won't kill him but he will literally be crying and shit for like a couple hours until it wears off.

• hahaha but not going to work for my boyfriend because he has asthma
      have you done this to anyone?

• I have saw people do it to other people. It's a grueling prank cause the hot sauce is another level of hot, but it's funny when you see them chugging down water and milk.

• Lay on the ground with red paint and play dead...

• Bring a friend and say u want a threesome.

What Girls Said 1

• Fill his room with balloons.