Have you ever seen a parent or sibling naked?

how did you respond? horror? indifferent? intrigued?

I, for one, was an only child with a single and busy mom and an in and out father. mom and I always had to share the bathroom to get done at the same time for work and school. it became a necessity to be topless at the same time sometimes. it horrified me at first but I adjusted to it.

Most Helpful Guy

• My mom is some kind of stupid and took a picture of her crotch and had it on her computer desktop. I saw it walking through the living room and flipped my shit. She tried to make me feel better saying it was hers. I felt like killing myself. I cried a while. It still makes me want to punch myself in the face until I lose the image. I might be prison gay now.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Yep, rather a few times. I generally rolled my eyes and turned around.
    My mother is a hippy, my dad a former naturist. So both pretty relaxed about personal modesty in the home.
    The couple of times I've seen flatmates/guests naked/semi-naked (or they have seen me) have scared the hell out of me though... not sure if it's better or worse that in every case they were female.

• yeah my parents sometimes. they allways went from the shower to the bedroom without clothes xD no fucks given. i´m indifferent towards it. i´ve never seen a sibling naked though... i meansince they´ve hit puberty, obviously before that, i did.

• Can't remember much but maybe my mom once when I was 6-7 something by accidently walking in the bathroom

• yes lot's off times no big deal

• no but my friends have seen their parents banging and one guy says his dad jumps in the shower with him when his dad's in a hurry

• My mom was nuts.. When she got in an argument she would strip all her clothes off and run outside... And when my dad got high he would take all his clothes off like it was nothing.. I wanted to dig my eyes out with a dull fork everytime i saw that crap... I was doing a good job blocking it out... Thanks a lot. .. l..(0. o).. l..

What Girls Said 4

• yes i have

• Yes.

Filler.

• Yea I walked in on my father getting out of the shower one morning. Guess he didn't lock the door.

• I see my mom naked all the time. She acts like it's a big deal but I really couldn't care less