If Demons were real, would you want one as a pet?

Yeah? :D

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I would want a flying rat demon that could grow big enough to ride and swallow a chariot, horses included, or small enough to carry in my pocket. And it would be a demon of food, deal, and generosity. Whenever with my demon, I would get free food, deals, and people would be generous to me. And I would use the last trait, to get people to do nice things for the world. "Please donate your unused to clothes to the homeless this winter." "Please give you unwanted food to shelters" "Please bring your dog in when it snows, provide adequate shelter, or ensure it is safe" "Please don't wear crocs"

And it would help out animals when it could, like saving baby birds and squirrels. And it would swoop in to save animals before they got hit by cars. And it would put all the sick animals in another private dimension bubble where it's loyal underling demons administered care. And I could visit. And then we would release them.

It would be so great.

• eh! sure why not!

• Fuck no. Those things can posses you and fuck your life up.

• Hell No!!! Just look at that thing !

• No.

...

• No I wouldn't.

• No thanks, I can live without Satan spawns in my house.

• Most landlords won't rent to you if you have them unless you sell your soul to the landlord.

• If they were real I think we would be their pets.

• No, but I would have him pose as my butler in order to get revenge in exchange for my soul.

• I want a pokemon.

• they are real and hell to the no to the fuck no, they feed off negative energy and can possess you and stuff. .

• Lives inside of me

• I like my current one, thank you.

What Guys Said 20

• This brings up a serious ethical dilemma: can demons be domesticated? Are we harming them by taking them out of their natural habitat? Do they have consciousness? If so, then can we domesticate them? Is that ethical? There's too many questions, so I wouldn't get one.

• Come on!!. No, way. Never.

• That's like trying to have an angel as a pet? These things can't be kept on a lrash, you will be the one on their leash

• If demons were real, they would be higher intelligent sentients and possibly evil, I'm not sure they would make good pets.

• Only if I can train it to use the litter box.

• You know, I just love how some of you say yeah I'd want one and Oh it would be so cool.
    You do realise what a Demon's job is right?

Fucking ridiculous... just...
    mysite.uchicago.edu/.../...7_1514_ParallelsDe1.png

• Why not? I would train it like a pokemon. I would battle other people's demons and be victorious. Then I will become Demon King and lord over all the humans as their one true deity.

Then my goal in life will be complete :D

• Have you ment my wife? Budum tssss

• You think demons are a joke. Hollywood has desensitized you people. I walked into class the other day and saw a bunch of students playing with a ouija board. No, I wouldn't like one as a pet.

• Demons and pets... demons aren't they evil though?

• Oh they are real and no I wouldn't wan't one as a pet as daemons are pure evil.

• You not think there's a reason they get a bad rep?

• Fuck yeah!

When I go to hell it will be good to have friends.

• No. If I could, I wouldn't even have one in my country let alone my own house.

• I'm a demon you don't want me as a pet

• Yes, and I would name him Mr. Spiffy...

• Hahahahahano

• yeah, then i could feed it apples

• Where did you find these classified images.

• They couldn't be kept as pets, they were not lesser animals, they were the giants of old. The result of angels breeding with humans. The heavenly biology of the angels caused them to be born physically and intellectually superior to normal humans. But they were unnatural abominations and overconfident in their own strength and did evil.

When they died God confined their disembodied souls to the earth, they're the only true "ghosts" because normal human souls either enter heaven or hell but never stay here. They seek bodies because they don't have one anymore.

• Are you sure you aren't referring to the Nephilim?

• @peachblossomluck The Giants were the nephilim not the fallen angels. Fallen angels are their fathers.