Have you heard of Texas A&M University?

Aka TAMU. Just wondering, because it's my first choice (but not my much) college, and I was wondering its reputation in other places (I understand a lot of y'all don't live in America let alone Texas so you probably don't even know what it is). Is it seen as a good school if you've heard of it? I really want to go there but I also got accepted into Kansas University so I'm stuck between the two... my mom went to KU and I've heard their psychology program is good

Updates:
Also, just letting y'all know that I am not only considering you're opinions on the schools. I am also considering their tuition, credits and awards, reputation for psychology, and of course my parents, friends and counselors input as a part of this decision. I just thought it wouldn't hurt to see what the average person might think about it as well. Thanks for yalls opinions!

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. likely from a football movie or something.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I heard from it and it has a good reputation for what I know, I actually wanted to apply to that one. I heard from it at a university fair in south america. Take a look at the units in both universities and compare them, choose the one with a better program for ur major

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It's well known in the US. I don't know if it's known outside the US, but probably not.

You should be more concerned about the reputation of a school for your degree rather than the reputation as a whole. Other professionals in your chosen field will know the good schools for that major. They are the ones doing the hiring, so they are the ones who really count.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've actually always seen it as aTm... But thats on hats and stuff... I've heard they r good, never been.. But they are one of the bigger ones in texas... Go aggies!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Johnny Manziel!!
    Ya it's a good school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard of it, I'm in California. But I'm also a football fan. KU is a good school too. Depends on what you want to study

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• So you want to study psychology?

I don't know much about tamu other than they're in the SEC athletic conference with my school.

But I bet it's a good school.

0|0
    0|0