Have you heard of Texas A&M University?

Aka TAMU. Just wondering, because it's my first choice (but not my much) college, and I was wondering its reputation in other places (I understand a lot of y'all don't live in America let alone Texas so you probably don't even know what it is). Is it seen as a good school if you've heard of it? I really want to go there but I also got accepted into Kansas University so I'm stuck between the two... my mom went to KU and I've heard their psychology program is good

Also, just letting y'all know that I am not only considering you're opinions on the schools. I am also considering their tuition, credits and awards, reputation for psychology, and of course my parents, friends and counselors input as a part of this decision. I just thought it wouldn't hurt to see what the average person might think about it as well. Thanks for yalls opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. likely from a football movie or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I heard from it and it has a good reputation for what I know, I actually wanted to apply to that one. I heard from it at a university fair in south america. Take a look at the units in both universities and compare them, choose the one with a better program for ur major

What Guys Said 4

• It's well known in the US. I don't know if it's known outside the US, but probably not.

You should be more concerned about the reputation of a school for your degree rather than the reputation as a whole. Other professionals in your chosen field will know the good schools for that major. They are the ones doing the hiring, so they are the ones who really count.

• I've actually always seen it as aTm... But thats on hats and stuff... I've heard they r good, never been.. But they are one of the bigger ones in texas... Go aggies!!!

• Johnny Manziel!!
    Ya it's a good school.

• I've heard of it, I'm in California. But I'm also a football fan. KU is a good school too. Depends on what you want to study

What Girls Said 1

• So you want to study psychology?

I don't know much about tamu other than they're in the SEC athletic conference with my school.

But I bet it's a good school.