The guys in my school are making fun of me because of my butt?

So I wouldn't say I have an amazing body. I'm not super skinny nor super curvy. I'm a junior in high school and I have no boobs and no ass. It sucks being the one black girl in with no ass in the school filled with girls with giant butts. Literally all I hear all day is guys talking about which girls they've had sex with, which ones they want to have sex with, and which ones have the biggest asses. So lately I haven't been paying attention in math class much cause I already understand everything my teacher is teaching so I just doodle in my book while he's teaching. So to keep my attention my teacher keeps calling me up to the board to solve problems. Everytime I go up there all I hear is this group of guys talking about me. One day I went up to the board and all I turn around and I see them staring at me and I hear one of the guys saying "she's really pretty and she smart, she could be bad as fuck, but she don't got a booty." At first I decided not to assume anything and that I was being paranoid. When I went back to sit in my seat, the boys were staring at me from across the room and smiling and laughing. Now everytime I get called up the board I hear them talking about me. I know I should stand up to them, but for once in my life I actually feel weak. I rarely let anyone talk to me or about me the way that they do. I've always stood up for myself. Usually I would have said something, gave them the middle finger, or at least rolled my eyes and usually that's enough to get people to leave me alone. This time though, I'm very outnumbered and afraid. There's a whole group of guys. Actually, there's about 5 of them. Usually I can stand my ground. I've even argued with an entire football team before. I don't know why I feel so scared around these guys. I guess it's cause they're the popular guys. These guys are the guys who are friends with pretty much everyone in the whole school, they date chicks left and right (one of them even dated and cheated on one of my friends), and they have friends that fight thier battles for them. If I ignore them then they'll just continue to taunt me, and if I retaliate I pretty much become the bitch in school.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it and stand up to those guys cause that's the only way to end it

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, it sucks how douchey those guys are. You sound like a super nice person and I'm so sorry that these guys are judging based on your butt. That being said, try to make it look like it doesn't bother you, I know that that is a lot easier said than done. Eventually they will move on. I'm sorry this is the best advice I can offer and good luck!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• You just have to put them down and they'll be your friends in the end. Say something like "I may have a small booty but it's better than that small dick you're packing."

• That was the greatest comeback for this situation. Thank you so much! Usually I'm great at coming up with comebacks but this time I'm not at the top of my game. I'm definitely gonna use that.

• If he gets a second wind and fires back with something snarky just hit back with "Well I'm just going by what your Mom said."

• It is so funny the different races. Whites generally don't like giant bubble butts but blacks do. Use humor say "yeah I have no ass but you should see my pussy"

• How would that help?

• Usually I'm not bothered by what other people have to say about me. When people call me stupid I ignore it because I know I'm smart. When people call me weird I don't care cause I've already accepted it and I like being weird. When they say my face is ugly I just go about my day because I know my face pretty. My body is the one thing I've never been completely comfortable with. I've always thought I was too fat, too flat chested, my butt was too small, my thighs too thick, I was too short, too wide. I'm not comfortable with my body at all. Maybe that's why I'm so afraid of firing back at these guys because they figured out how to hit me where it hurts. I'm trying to take my body out of the equation.

• Know this. Everybody has something about their bodies they don't like but someone else will find attractive

• they are people just like you, their farts stink and they sometimes wake up with a stinky ass mouth.

Stop putting them on a pedestal because they are popular, thats nothing, stand up to them if they get offensive or disrespect you directly, otherwise is just gossip.

• I'm not putting them on a pedestal cause they're popular. I'm just being cautious because becuase they literally have a whole army of friends that will help them. In my school people get into fights and get jumped often. There's a new fight pretty mugh everyday. There was even a fight on the first day of school. One time someone got hit in the face with a chair over a Reese's cup. One of my friends got jumped just because he accidentally spilled milk on somebody and he apologized. The people in my school are act like savages. I'm just not sure if I can win this battle. I think I'm gonna stand up to them anyway. Cause now that I'm thinking about it, I've never worried about getting jumped before, why start now? I'm gonna see if they stop, and if they don't then I'm going to retaliate.

• It just high school. Kids are idiots and insecure. Trust me I have been there through. They think I'm too nice. My former best friend told me if I don't join gang then they won't get my back. Thank god I decide to move another high school best two year of my life ever.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell them that they're the biggest asses in the school ;^)