What are your thoughts on the San Bernardino attack?

Update for today: There was a shooting a a Social Services office complex around 11 AM California time. 14 dead 18 wounded. There were 3 suspects 2 are dead a man and a woman. The 3rd person was detained. Police found AR-15's, semi automatic handguns, clips, ammo, magazines, and a potential IED inside the office building. A holiday party for county workers was happening at the confrence room of the complex. Supposededly one of the suspects was attending, left angrily, then came back with the other 2 suspects. What are your thoughts?

More updates. The mans name was Sayed Farook, The womans name was Tashfeen Malik. They were married and have a 6 month old daughter together that Farook's mother was sitting at the time. Farook was US born. He was a employee for the dept. of health for San Bernardino for five years. There are reports he left the party angrily and came back. That is all the updates for now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Disgusting. Especially at a place which helps developmentally handicapped people. :/

What Girls Said 4

• It was a very bad situation and I hope this does not prevent other companies from having holiday parties.

• It's just another chance for us to talk about what we can do to help prevent these types of tragedies, and then do nothing. It's something that will continue to happen (and get worse) because we don't care enough to make a change.

• I don't understand how people could say this was the worst terrorist attack in America since 9/11 (where over 2,000 people died, might I add). I'm not trying to downgrade this, but it's just my opinion.

• Guns are coming out of people's asses nowadays

What Guys Said 13

• I knew everything except the motive. I cannot believe he got mad and came back with 2 other people. I mean, it doesn't sound right. They hand long range guns, they also had bulletproof vests, and he had to make those other 2 people go. They didn't ask him questions? They didn't planned it or something?
    One of the suspects is Syed Farook... it may be too early to say this, but it wouldn't surprise me if this is related to terrorism. Perhaps it's not the smartest thing to do to accuse someone of something just by their name, but with all that's going on, and given how this seemed planned and well executed, it's not wrong to think this.

• There's for sure something amiss somewhere. It could also be a disgruntled employee, Relatives of a client or terrorists, But i'm not going to speculate the reasons until we know better

• @cipher42 True there is other terrorism too such as: Skinheads, Nazis, Animal Liberation Front, The Rajaneeshis, I even consider gangs such as Bloods, crips, MS13 and etc... to be terrorists too.

• Exactly. But they don't tend to be recognized as terrorism because we only ever call Islamic terrorism terrorism. And that's pretty freakin dumb honestly.

• Stop importing middle eastern muslims, these people actually pledged allegiance to ISIS after the attack.

You cannot expect to take people from countries where violent environments are normal and put them in the West and expect them to live quietly. Violence is all they know and they will act accordingly.

• Yes, and now the asshole Lt. Gov. of California is proposing a new gun law WHICH WOULDN'T HAVE HAD ANY EFFECT ON THIS INCIDENT. Or the recent one in Colorado. Or the one in Oregon. Politicians are worthless whores.

• Completely dishonourable cowards. I am truly saddened to hear of these atrocities. Something must change now. I don't mean take guns away, but we can make other changes. How about mental stability checks, mandatory classes. I think it would be beneficiary if we could get more trustworthy people armed, which of course they will go through extensive training before they are allowed to carry weapons.

• Stop filling white countries with foreigners. They dont like us coz of how our governments act. If we truly lived in democracies then the governments would stop this shit coz they know it as well. Too bad the money men run the world and they spy a profit or a way to entertain themselves. Rich people get bored coz they've got no souls so they use the world as their personal entertainment. Be the last enjoyment they get when their miserable lives come to an end

• Muslim jihadists hate western infidels. It's just life. How is this surprising?

Was anyone not paying attention the other week when muslims massacred people in Paris... or attacked Charlie Hebdo... bombed subway stations... rioted and killed people over a danish newspaper cartoonist on one occasion, then rioted and killed people over a crappy youtube video on another occasion... or when muslims flew airliners into the twin towers?

Islam has been at war with Western Civilization since jihadists were crashing down the gates of Constantinople. Read some history, people. North African muslims also conquered and held Spain for hundreds of years... does the name Charles Martel ring a bell? Vlad the Impaler? Heroes, without whom, Europe would have the death penalty for blaspheming islam or apostasy?

• Did they find any motive?

Humans suck, I don't know what else to say.

• Obviously it's bad

• It wouldn't surprise me if this was the work of two ISIS affiliates.

What I do want to know is how they managed to get so many weapons including explosives without any one being the least bit suspicious?

• It's people who took inspiration from the Paris attacks

• 14 dead and the whole world goes insane
    Dude more than 30 die here every day and it's okie we live
    It's nothing what happened there actually everyday shootings happen in the us but coz the killer is middle eastern then it must be on TV

• I am angered because of the fact that more and more innocent people continue to perish due to these mass shootings; leaving families and friends in grief and despair. Virulent acts such as this have taxed me personally because even though I never knew any of the victims personally I still grieve as they never deserved their fate.

• I bet it was 3 angry, Christian, Conservative, White males that did this! They're the real terroris-

Oh... nevermind.