What is your ultimate goal in life?

Updates:
be happy & family any more

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be a fan of science, until a few years ago, when I realized most off the stuff was based on theory, killed my interest, I still love scientific conversation. As I had so many dream to be a musician, a sculpture, a pathologist, a scientist, an astronomer. Which are in no way going to get Complete, cause in this life I can't be all, so I plan of making enough money so I can buy a musician, a sculpture, a scientist, a astronomer.
    All I want to do now is. 😆😆
    - Make Shit💩 load of money. More then my girl can spend.
    - Go around for world tour.
    - Make out with every other girl, I get.
    - Loose my Virginity to next crush.
    - I wanna eat out lot of girl 👧👩👧👩👧👩👧👩, 'Every girls Is like a different fruit, with different smell😷 and taste😝' , I wanna Taste the whole damn,!.. 'FRUIT SALAD'. 🍠🍌🍎🍏🍊🍅🍇🍉🍑🍒🍓🍍.
    And last thing, I am quite a psycho.
    And I wanna be an Author, not the one with the pen and notebook, but the one who sculpts other people's time spends with him, using his mind like a scientist, understanding them like a pathologist, and giving them delight like their favorite musician , into a story they remember.
    And die creating a revolution..

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• a family. i mean my career and stuff is important sure, but I'm essentially living just to have my own family and continue being there for my family now.

0|2
    0|0
  • A family of my own :) That is my biggest goal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Financially stable, having properties on the market. I want to be money free from issues. That way I am enjoy life. That is my ultimate goal.

0|1
    0|0
  • This probably sounds cheesy af but I want to leave laughter and smiles behind. When I'm gone I want people to laugh when they think of me, remembering good times and hilarious moments. I don't want people to cry at my funeral (though I know that's a difficult request) I'd rather them talk about all the times I've made them laugh and remember me like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • for me its to be happy

0|1
    0|0
  • To get rich

1|1
    0|0
  • To go shopping without having to look at the price tag.

0|1
    1|0
  • Be happy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • When the Nobel Prize in physics

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding a purpose

0|1
    0|0
  • Have a good job so that I can live my life better

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• To be the BEST possible father and husband :) - always been that since I was a kid

0|1
    0|0
  • My main goal in life is to fall in love again marry and settle down and have kids, grow old, I mean life, my career and hobbies, are important but I am essentially only courting to have a family that is my primary goal.

0|1
    0|0
  • To get married have a couple of kids and enjoy our time together.
    Plus to live long enough to see a holodeck. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • To be happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • To not have a depression-based crying fit for a whole year.

0|2
    0|0
  • I want to get into med school, it's all I'm focused on right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • To be successful, then settle down once I've established myself in the world or have had a fair amount of accomplishments. Ofc nothing is set in stone~

0|1
    0|0
  • To expose all the bastards behind all the lies in this world and fucking people's minds up

0|0
    0|0