Do Smokers Care about Anything?

I was curious about this.

How can you rationally care about the environment if you're throwing cigarette butts everywhere that'll end up in parks, on the beach and making places look dirty. not to mention contributing to dirty air.

Is it rational to care about your own health if you pay to kill yourself with no benefit, weakening your immune system and even causing shrinkage and impotence.

Is it rational to care about others if you contribute to causing asthma and making other people breathe terrible oxygen. you make your own clothes stink and others around you.

I can't see the other side where it makes sense to say a smoker cares

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question 👍🏻

Most Helpful Guy

• Well how can soldiers care about anyone? I mean they kill for a living. One you are going to die anyways. Two cigarette butts decompose faster than plastic. Yeah that plastic stuff that literally everything is made out of will be in the ground far longer then those cigarette butts. Seriously you are worried about a cigarette contributing to bad air? I guess deisel buses are just fine though.

• The difference is diesal buses have a utility purpose. Cigarettes don't. A soldier is defending their country. A smoker is killing themselves and shortening the life span of everyone else around them with no gain

• Actually the soldier part was sarcasm. Well so what that doesn't mean they can't care about people. It is idiotic to think otherwise.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It's a good question, I don't think they care about anything or even themselves.

• Nah I don't

• uh. I like jars.