🙈😢 anyone else sad rn?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just the nighttime blues, we've all felt it. Sleep it off, you'll feel better in the morning

What Girls Said 10

• no I'm not sad =]

hope ur better!

• Yes, cause I'm at school and two boring history classes are about to start.

• yup so fuckin sad!

• A little :/

• No... unless being sad because of finals counts lmao

• 0|0
  • Why are you sad sweety

• I'm sad because my uterus hates me right now and I'm curled up in a ball under my blankets dying.

• A bit yes, but it'll be okay

• I am doing my nut because I live in a flat which has no fridge or freezer, a dishwasher that doesn't work, no laundry facilities in the building, lights which turn themselves off if you sit still for more than a minute, dodgy wifi, a front door which doesn't lock and therefore can't be closed because if it's closed but not locked an alarm goes off, and most significantly no hot water at the moment :'( (if I can't take a shower, I'm a very unhappy person). Also I have a 4000 word essay to write for Wednesday and all this is making it really hard to work on that. I haven't done any Christmas shopping or anything yet either. I have almost no friends and the ones I do have are online. I'm probably being horrid to everyone because I'm so stressed. It's a mess..

I'm sorry that you're having a bad time too :( *hugs* , vent about what's getting you down? It can help <3

• It's only a little about me I can handle anything that happens to me it's the people I really care about getting hurt that makes me sad🙈

What Guys Said 0