Guys, is the breast size of a girl important for you?

If a girl is beautiful but has small breasts, will you still like her? And when your girlfriend/wife has small breasts, will you think something is missing?
Tnanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• really? women think thats a problem? its the appropriate heart size that i can't find... .

What Guys Said 28

• No, breast size is not important for me. And I'm pretty sure it's not important for most other men as well. So you don't have to be insecure about your breast size. :)

• Thank you!

• You're welcome! You're beautiful the way you are, so no need to be paranoid! :)

• Best answer here. It is a deal breaker for about 10% of guys. The rest are more interested in the full picture.
      Alex Morgan - soccer player. Very little boobs. So so hot. I'd take Alex Morgan all day long.

• It's the girl that is important to me if she's going to be with me, everything else is secondary.

However; when I look at girls, ones with Pear shaped bodies catch my attention especially those with A or B cups :D <3

• I have always preferred small breasts, and would certainly NOT think something was missing.

• I don't think breast size is important at all. I'd love a woman with a flat chest without a problem. It's whats in the heart that matters anyway. As long as she doesn't have unnecessarily large breast IMPLANTS we're good.

• Don't care. Don't have a preference either way.

I don't give a shit about size as long as they are somewhat "normal" looking (not veiny, no pepperoni nips, not super saggy).

• Not really no. Probably one of the biggest crushes I ever had was on a girl who I think either had average or slightly small boobs. It made absolutely no difference to me. Like others have said boobs are boobs.

• Breast is a sign of healthy women, it's our hunter instincts attracting us to boobies, but it does not matter, if a women is part of our life and then big boobies does not matters, she just should not be flat, small boobies are most lovely.

• Not very, but I'm not rarely attracted to women with extremely large breasts. Small breasts are fine.

• Breast size is not that important. If I already think the girl is beautiful than small breasts will not change that and no I would not think anything was missing.

• If u love them then they are perfect... u can't find a single flaw in them or they won't matter... love will

• It's not important as much as a nice pair of c cups would be it's not a deal breaker I've never been with a girl with small breasts but I think it would be a nice change

• Not that important to me. No. I wouldn't think something's missing... in fact, my last girlfriend had beautiful B cups. Loved them!

• Yes, it is not a concern. People fantasize about other while in a relationship, that is normal. It wouldn't have anything to do with breast size though.

If a guy is super hot and awesome would you dump him for have a small penis?

• Well nope it's not, even having a flat chest wouldn't bother me :p
    Not important, at all

• Yes breast size do not matter much to me, but flat chest is not something that I find attractive.
    Ultimately you have to look a woman as composite to determine how attractive she is

• If she doesn't have tits that can only be carried with a forklift I'm sorry hun I just can't...

• boobs are a nice plus but no necessity at all.

• 1. Yes
    2. No

• I prefer smaller breasts.

• Of course I'd like her. Breast size is not a hugely important thing for me.

• I'm fine with it.

• #titslivesmatter

Bigger the better

• yes i don htink i can date a girl smaller than full b cups

• saggy is worse than too big is worse than too small

• it isn't important for me, unless I want to date her or have sex.

• i don't care of size of boobs.
    i think it is important to lingerie model.

• Personally, I wouldn't care if I loved her.

Is penis size important to you?

• I love small breasts... A cups are the best!

What Girls Said 4

• Guys just like boobs in general lol don't worry girl

• I don't think it matters a lot..

• Small can be hot! Besides, it's just one feature of a girl. Guys look at the overall package.

• I'd say majority just like boobs, but you'll find a few that prefer small, some prefer average and some that prefer huge.