Ugly and live forever or attractive and die in a year?

Tbh I would want the Attractive and Die in a year. I don't want everything to die around me while I still live.

• Ugly and Live Forever
    61% (14)61% (17)61% (31)Vote
  • Attractive and Live for one more year
    39% (9)39% (11)39% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take attractive and die in a year. More fun and lessential depressing. I could go out on a high note.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh I never been attractive and honestly won't mind die either so I take the second option.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I can tell you this its not worth having a woman in your life just to live one more year. The whole idea will freak a guy out and he can't have any peace knowing whats coming down and a year is nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly and live forever. I'm ugly anyway, so I just have to find a way to live forever now :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Life isn't about looks it's about living and gaining experience but I'm already ugly so I'm use to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly and libe forever! I would already be willing to change myself into a cyborg for the purpose of living forever

0|0
    0|0
  • Pastic surgery. 😂
    I feel like I'm gonna be alone forever at the rate I'm going 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want to live forever anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya. Death is super scary. Better reup soon...

0|0
    0|0
  • How ugly are we talking...
    I don't want to live forever though, that sounds shitty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I chose B. Not because I want to be attractive, I mean that's a nice bonus, but because I don't want to live forever. I can't stress this enough but "I can't imagine running a race with no finish line".

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly... get plastic surgery... meet hot man... have hot babies... and live forever... YAY!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer to be ugly and live for a ling time. I'd travel around the world, see many places, learn a few more languages, live in a few more countries and concentrate on getting a few PhDs...

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive and live for a year. I would hate to live forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for the first one.

One down, now on to live forever.

0|0
    0|0