If your plane crashed on a deserted island which suitcase would you choose?

Your plane crashes in the water near a deserted island, your the only survivor. Except the clothes your wearing the only thing you can grab is 1 of 2 suitcases floating away in the water. You only have time to grab 1. One suitcase contains a spear, fishing rod, and matches. The other contains $2,000,000 (two million U. S. Dollars). Which do you choose?

• Suitcase with pole, spear, matches
  • Suitcase with money
  • None, I'll take my chances with what the island has to offer

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely go for suitcase A. I need to survive in order for money to be beneficial if I manage to get off the island then I'm sure with media exposure, the airline and other things I would have a nice stash of cash.

Most Helpful Guy

• The one with the spear, and then if spear the other one so I'd be rich if I got off the island

• But you could only reach one, good idea but the sea washes away things very quick before you could spear the other case.

• What about sharks?

• I have a spear

What Girls Said 7

• the first one of course.

• I'd grab the hunting stuff for sure lol

I'd be all about a solitary life so I'm gonna need to figure out how to get food and stuff.

• But you could be rescued at any time, or build hunting tools from island items. If you get off the island with the cash you'll be rich. It's a hypothetical question though.

• I don't care to be rich. I deal in absolutes. I don't like the word "if" I will handle the crash as though I will be there permanently.

• Suitcase one for sure. Don't need/want the money

• I'll take the money. Find my way out somehow.

• if I'm the only survivor, I'd probably just off myself. I'd rather live with the most obnoxious person ever than be completely alone

• I chose A because when I get saved, the plane company will probably pay me millions for the crash.

• I'll try my luck with the first one.

What Guys Said 12

• Obviously the suitcase with money! I will somehow find a way off the island (I'm a good simmer), and then I'm gonna be a rich man!

• The second one. I'm so bad at using those things that my survival chance probaly goes from a.5% to a.75% not that musch difference. My only chanve of survival is being rescued and I'd rather be rescued and be rich

• The money.
    I feel I could take my chances with what the island had to offer, making my own spears.
    And if I was ever going to get home, I'd like a good prize.

• It's a deserted Island so the cash is pointless. So Option A; Tho it can be argued that someone might rescue you. (I'm sure some people are re-thinking their choice right now LOL)

• Nothing, I love wilderness selfreliance.
    Water>fire>shelter>food>signal

• I'd look for my kabar

• Hunting stuff can't eat money

• How would a suitcase full of momey support your live when on a derserted island?

• You could build tools, and you could be rescued at any time, if you took the money you'll leave rich. It's hypothetical though.

• I'd go with the survival gear, it'd save some time making tools.

If you were rescued, they would collect the money you found.

• When I get off this island, that goddamn airflight company is going to make me Rockefeller rich or I'm literally drowning them in lawsuits.

• The one the lifelike sex doll salesman had been carrying.

• obviously b