Do you want world peace or world domination?

Do you want world peace or world domination?PEACE!

DOMINATION!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Think we all want to be at peace together but I don't see it happening. Too many people hate eachother without knowing them. Look at what's happening around the world. It's really sad. Our our children are paying that price.

What Guys Said 14

• As much as I would prefer peace I just think peace with ALL organic and biological beings can NOT EVER be possible, regardless. For humans it's ALWAYS in their nature to destroy themselves. It's a major drag but it's just the way it is.

"As long as there are people there will always be war." - Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid

Theoretically World Domination can be considered "Peace" if you go by this quote from Megatron "Peace through Tyranny." because if everyone followed the same exact system of rules exactly as "dictated" and not break rank or commit insubordination then everyone and everything is always in line.

However, we all had seen how that worked out in reality in the past in Humans' history. Many dictators, emperors, kings and shit have all tried in the past and this just never seems to work regardless, they all fail, all of their Empires crumble into pieces and fall.

Because the world's just too Fucking BIG to all agree to and commit to one leader's ideology and system that's forced upon or attempted to be forced upon everyone.

And sooner or later even those subordinates of the dictators or tyrants would eventually turn on or plot against them. They either do so for their own personal benefit such as overthrowing the tyrant just to replace them and take over the throne themselves or they could have some other motive.

• World peace, through domination. To save the world first you must conquer it. Destroy it if you have to, and then rebuild it from the ashes of the fallen nincompoops.

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...-26391-1420841211-11.gif

• what about my boy meta world peace?
    img.gawkerassets.com/.../original.jpg

• World peace comes through me dominating the world
    I could save y'all.. but who would save y'all from me

• Let me be your high ruler for world domination and I make the world a better place. All I want as payback is a nice place to live, regular holidays and a private cook.

• World domination all the way.
    photos1.blogger.com/.../planktn.0.jpg

• ... world peace for me, I think we can accomplish more by being peaceful nations and people.

• World peace... hm..

• World peace exclusively in New Zealand.

The rest of the world can do whatever. ^_^

• World domination! Much more my style.

• I will have to attain world domination first to achieve world peace...

• Acept me as your new empera! :>:D

• You made it quite hard to choose world peace do to that second photo. All is well though because I think I would rather have world peace. Twould be wonderful.

• World peace is a pipe dream. We're born to conflict

What Girls Said 5

• World peace of course, we already live in a "dominated" world.

• Peace for me, please.

• I want peace man! Spoken like a true hippie!

• World peace 100%

• I want peaceee fed up of wars :/ Specially in the ME...