(Quiz) This font test will reveal something deeply true about you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/this-font-test-will-reveal-something-deeply-true-about-you#.ee3pwxKJpa

You got: You’re a very honest and open person

With you, what you see is ~mostly~ what you get. You have a few insecurities and secrets you like to keep to yourself, but in general you’re very happy to lay everything on the table, and think everyone gets on better when they are honest with each other. You have quite a few really close friends who feel very comfortable around you because of this.
(Quiz) This font test will reveal something deeply true about you?This is so true. I'm surprised.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: You’re a total romantic

You like to fantasise about things and sometimes find yourself drifting away from reality imagining your life as a rom-com. You love the idea of someone sending you a handwritten letter rather than a text or email, you’re a dreamer, and you believe that everything definitely happens for a reason.

Actually this is reality for me as I have on a few occasions received hand written letters.

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: You can’t stand rules and micromanagement

Something that really bugs you is when rules are put in place that don’t make any sense, or when someone tries to take complete control over something you are doing, making you feel trapped and like you don’t have any freedom. Having too many guidelines stresses you out, and you feel much more capable of achieving things when you’re given licence to express yourself and show what you can do.

Yeah, I don't like rules...

What Guys Said 15

• You got: You can’t stand people who talk bullshit

You think of yourself as quite an honest person, which means when you encounter someone who talks bullshit, particularly about other people, you find it really annoying. You’re also really good at seeing through other people’s crap, which makes you quite straight-talking yourself. You don’t like being cryptic or mysterious, because to you, being open makes for much better friendships anyway.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-9016-1449154688-1.png

• You got: You can sometimes be a little overbearing

You’re naturally quite a loud person and sometimes tend to take over conversations or situations without really realizing it. That’s partly because you’re naturally someone people flock to though, as you’re very confident and have no problem with talking in front of people.

Hahahahah me? A loud person? xD I'm the opposite of that hahaha oh BuzzShit, you did it again xD

• You got: You’re a total romantic
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-7673-1449155237-2.png

• You got: You like things being neat and orderly
    You should see my desk!
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_nk18zhkYJM1sgmxn6.gif

http://i61.tinypic.com/iw2lvt.jpg

• I' got: You don’t feel that comfortable with change

Things changing can frustrate and unsettle you, especially when it’s something you’re particularly familiar with or something you have only just gotten used to from the last time it changed. You’re very much a believer of the mantra “If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it”, and you feel much happier when everything around you is settled.

I agree 100% ;)

• You got: There are only a few people you feel totally comfortable with
    While you are often happy and lively when surrounded by your best friends, there are only a few people in the world that you feel 100% comfortable talking to. You don’t really like meeting new people, and there are even some people you call friends but would feel a little uneasy with if you had to spend one-on-one time with. This is why you either prefer to hang out in groups or just with your very closest friends.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-29609-1449154638-1.png
    You’re naturally quite a loud person and sometimes tend to take over conversations or situations without really realising it. That’s partly because you’re naturally someone people flock to though, as you’re very confident and have no problem with talking in front of people.

eh no... it's the exact opposite lol 😒

• s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-13347-1449154858-1.png
    Lol if this were true I would be struggling my entire life

• You got: You’re a total realist

You’re definitely a realist – you’re logical and rational, and you take things as they come. Rather than wasting time thinking about things that might happen but almost certainly won’t, you prefer to put your mind to solving real-world problems, even if it sometimes means accepting bitter truths.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-20836-1449155045-8.png

I don't know about this. I'm always imagining things 24/7. My psychiatrist thinks I'm not logical enough, so she gave me a drug that's supposed to put me to sleep and make me *logical*. LOL. by the way, the drug doesn't work. It just kill my boners, LOL.

• Buzzfeed is a complete joke, but I guess this sort've works. I'm a conservative however and almost picked the cursive one simply because I like it from movies like Drive.

You don’t feel that comfortable with change

• There's no way a generic statement could be "so true" and "overwhelmingly surprising". That's like saying "Your car is... A COLOR!"

Which by the way I just told your fortune and demand $20 or I'm calling th ecops.

• You got: You find yourself getting lost in daydreams

damn this was incredibly spot on: about 40% of each day is wasted with me literally just taking time to sit down and think about random stuff in between errands

Naw that's bull shit 😂

• I got a Barnum statement... like all of them

What Girls Said 15

• s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-20836-1449155045-8.png
    got: You’re a total realist

• You got: You’re a total romantic

http://i.imgur.com/nccL5TB.png

At first I was like... doesn't seem right. But I do agree that I daydream, maybe not about romance but if I were to be in to someone, the thought of a handwritten letter is nice. I am a dreamer and I have hope.

• You got: You’re a total romantic

Whaaaat? So cursive letters make me "a romantic"?

Fuck this quiz XD

• You got: You can sometimes be a bit overdramatic
    yeah i was yesterday but it really did hurt so yeah i have all the right. hahah

You are not a meek or retiring person – you are quite flamboyant and dramatic, and enjoy overplaying things, especially when you have an audience. You love nothing more than when you’re telling a story and you have everyone hooked, which tends to happen quite often because you are an excellent speaker and a naturally engaging person.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-14586-1449154989-1.png

• You got: You’re not as confident as most people believe
    You come across as very confident and sure of yourself, because you think it’s important to look that way in social situations, but in reality you are bothered by much more than you let on. While you are often the life and soul of the party, you have the tendency to overthink things, and embarrassing things that happen to you can stay with you for a very long time, even if no one else cares or remembers.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-7628-1449154495-13.png

This result has nothing to do with me...

You think of yourself as quite an honest person, which means when you encounter someone who talks bullshit, particularly about other people, you find it really annoying. You’re also really good at seeing through other people’s crap.

• I'm a total realist apparently.

• You got: You’re a total romantic

You’re the sort of person who really struggles with mess, and it can stress you out quite a lot. Your working environment has to be tidy before you feel comfortable getting on with the job, and you don’t feel at ease unless your house is in order too. You prefer everything to have a place – that way, you know where you stand.

Am I the only one who got this? hahahah

Truuuu 😁

• You're a very honest and open person :)