Do you think one of the keys to life is to learn to choose your battles, rather than involving yourself in all battles?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. My biggest problem is that sometimes I can't help but start battles, only because battles tend to develop from me wanting answers.

What Girls Said 4

• yeah i guess.

• Yes, you cause yourself less trouble and drama that way from what it seems. You also tend to not have as many enemies if you choose your battles carefully and only go after the ones that really affect you.

• This brings this phrase to mind: "You don't have to fight every battle to win the war." I've found passive resistance to be more effective, in fact, if you wanted me to really give one of my secrets away; )

• Kind of the way I have done it so far. Seems to work for me lol haha

What Guys Said 4

• Yep. As I got older I learned to pick and chose when to put my foot down and take a stand instead to fighting everything. Am much happier now

• I think you should know when to battle and when to not in other words know how to pick your battles but also prepare your mind, body and spirit to be involved in all battles so that the ones that you do have to be involved in you can resolve quickly, effectively and efficiently.

• Yes. Life's too short to be fighting all the time.

• Definitly... If u fight every battle, ur gonna be hurting... Its what a man can put up with, and what you can't put up with