Does anyone use their phone while they're eating or is it just me?

I think I'm addicted to my phone and it's hard to not use it. It even takes me forever to actually go to bed. It's hard to not use it. Does anyone else feel similar about their phone?

Most Helpful Guy

• no i don't. unless i'm waiting on an important call or have to make a call that can't wait (which is rare at meal time) there are no phones present during dinner

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually try not to if I'm out eating with people especially my boyfriend, my family doesn't really care. I carry my phone everywhere even to the bathroom if I know i'm expecting a text or something, but I can be without it during eating. I like food too much

What Guys Said 2

• No phone at the dinner table
    That's the first rule of having a decent meal

• No I can actually put my phone down for more than 10 seconds without feeling the need to have it back in my hand. Maybe you're a little needy?

What Girls Said 2

• No, I usually eat with others and to me it's considered rude to be on your phone during a meal. It's how I was brought up.

• I play music on my phone while eating

I wouldn't miss it, if it were to be away though. I just like some music

• What kind of music? And you wouldn't miss it if you couldn't use it for music while you were eating? I think it's good that you're not addicted to it

• many different music kinds!
      And... I'd miss it, no doubt, but I guess I'll just read the newspaper instead... I always want to do Something while actually doing Something

• Oooh and I'm that way too with some things.