Wtf this is suppose to mean?

Ok so cliffs

- this chick is foreign exchange student
- wants to hang out this weekend and have already texted me a lot about it
- really stare or "creep" at me during classes
- told me she lives with her boyfriend and they both moved in US together
- I got a heart text twice hour ago, she said it was meant for someone else but she sent em to me accidentally?
- just 15 mins ago she asked if I can come to her home tonight because her boyfriend is out and she don't feel safe?

Bang or nah?

Most Helpful Girl

• Skankasaurus rex - do not tread this territory.

• Skankasaurus rex. That's one of the funniest things I have read today.

• Yep too bad you didn't commented on my another question about her on here, I took some idiots advice and almost got trapped in but then I saw her pics on phone with her boyfriend. He looked way much like me and then it hit me how she kept saying how I am like her boyfriend and then I bailed and went No contact. She now lives in Cali, I am still alive doe so there's that.

• Oh dang. Sorry to hear about that man.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol sloots gon sloot bro. Honestly this little caked up sloot is going cheat whether it's with you or somebody else. I've been in this situation twice. You know what I did the second time.. I found the boyfriend on facebook.. made a blank anonymous profile and said don't hate me but I fcked your girlfriend and she is a cheating slut. showed her pictures of the text msgs then I deleted the FB. Little bro code you know.. Saved that dude from getting in deeper with her and catching feels.

Honestly.. smash the little sloot though. She's going to cheat no matter what.

What Girls Said 3

• UM... that girl is some horny mf! I don't think u should bang crazy... It whatever floats your boat man!

• That isn't up to us to decide. It's up to you.

• Hmm I don't know. Last time I checked, people often use this to ask what other gender is thinking?

• I don't know, I think you did about how you should just go NC with that psycho chick. And yea, I don't show that much anger anymore. I have pic of my mom and brothers in my wallet

• I would say no,,,, but whatever floats your boat I guess

What Guys Said 5

• smash is smash bruh , are her elbows too pointy tho?
    @tony72722

• Lol. I don't know maine he never gave me the details on the elbows. Important factors here.

• back in my misc days, we would say "go to north carolina" lol people would post funny gifs and map screenshots of maps or street signs saying welcome to North Carolina

• Well yea Carolina kinda same, nomsayin

• This was totally not exaggerated, but find out yourself.

• Don't be the other guy.

• What you mean? Maybe she don't even have a boyfriend lol

• She wouldn't say that otherwise. I mean don't be the side dude that's helping a bad person cheat.

• I've never seen that guy before lol and yea that is a bad thing, I won't just go there to make her feel safe lol so I was confirming. I'd have prolly done it but if he really moved with her, (from Serbia) That's hella lot to go back to lol

• Be prepared to bang.

• Son Ima nut so fast, its gonna be like f1 ... but just faster. OooOoHhhhHhhH

• That's a straight up trap. Don't go

• .. howz that even a trap

• Ok but it's up to you

• Lol it wasn't anything like that, I just stayed for like half hour cos she said she is scared to do other part. weird ass, u right doe. She's nutcase lol