The San Bernardino shooting:Do you believe it was terrorism or a workplace situation?

Based on the news given and what the FBI and police have said so far, what is your theory? Why do you think so?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it was both. that's what the evidence seems to be pointing towards.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think myself it was a hybrid of both as well. It has already been determined that they looked at ISIS, ISIL, Daeesh what ever you wanna call it propaganda online. Plus the fact he possibly had a confrontation with a coworker at the party seems to possibly point at both

• Indeed. they say he hadn't contacted radicals in a while and those that he did contact were low priority... but he did seem to have a serious altercation at work... we just have to wait and see what they learn.

• It was a planned situation for sure. So i think it could be workplace bullying, possible job loss, pending layoffs, any number of things.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Duh bro. What the hell? It was radical Islamic terrorism. The guy (Syed Farook) even wrote on his online site that "I'm a good Muslim" and I'm "looking for a woman who wears hijab." They'd had contacts with ISIS-inspired jihadis and online jihadi sites. They were wearing body cams 'cause they wanted to document the carnage to post online for the rest of Muslim world to see. Their home was a bomb-making factory. They had over 1,600 rounds of ammo on them when they were (thankfully) taken out by the police. "Workplace violence"? You need to wake up to the reality we're facing.

0|0
    0|0
    • can't it be both?

• Calling the terrorist attack yesterday "workplace violence" is like calling the 9/11 attacks "misuse of aircraft."

• Well they did say he had a altercation at the party and stormed off, then came back. But also the news today that they looked at propaganda from ISIS plus his communications with radicals seem to point to terrorism

• As someone that lived in that city for 3 years and graduated from the high school 15mins away from the site... that whole incident feels like terrorism.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it leans towards terrorism. Simply because the wife had changed according to friends and family not 2 years before. Becoming more devout and extreme is partly due to the influence ISIS had on them.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's definitely terrorism.

0|1
    0|0