What are charges for selling adderhal?

My friend is a junior in high school and she's been giving people her vyvanse 40mg and selling it (adhd medication). Today she got called down to the office and the resource officer said he would have to call the police if he got more proof she was selling. would she have to do jail time or community service or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• They probably won't call the cops for selling her own meds unless she is a known problem child (always doing thuggish things, starting fights and stealing). What country? If US then what state?

• Washington in the us

• Very close to seattle

• I think she'll be fine

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know but if she stops selling it - she won't have any problems. He is being nice he is giving you a chance to change yourself before he puts you in jail.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• She's a drug dealer. I'd say jail time or whatever the equivalent is for her age.

• Adderall is a schedule II controlled substance. Drug distribution is a felony. She needs to stop asap.