A zombie suddenly breaks through the door and rushes towards you. what do you use as a weapon?

you only have a split second to react, so you can only choose from the items within arms reach.

The only effective item i have at hand is a half empty bottle of wine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Great pillows and a bobby pin 😕

• you could always shove the pillow in its face as it tries to bite you. it might offer some protection. keep that bobby pin for later though, you never know when it will come in handy

• Excellent advice lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got a cavalry axe at the top of the stairs, a javelin on the wall over the fire, A stack of shields behind the sofa (and more besides the wardrobe), a pair of swords next to my computer desk and a bloody armoury on the other side of a sturdy lockable door. I think I'm good.

What Girls Said 23

• I'm literally going to use a glass Christmas tree ornament, because the tip is sharp enough for me to peg through a zombie's head.

• I sleep with my glock 22 handgun within arms reach so that, but that's too easy so I would have to go with the next best thing, toss something hard into a pillowcase and you have yourself a homemade nunchuck :)

• Lol, I run away. I ain't got time to grab a weapon. BUT, if I did get a weapon, I have a lamp right next to me, so there's that.

• A water bottle 🙈

• The only thing I have right here now is one of my cats. I could throw her on him, lol.

• My laptop.

• If it's just one single zombie and I'm not getting cornered by a bunch of them, I have reasonable confidence that my living body alone could fight off or at least outrun its dead rotting carcass.

• My nativity scene :p

• i guess you dont survive the zombie apocalypse then lol.

then again, im half drunk so my chances aren't much better :p

• Haha no. If there ever was one I'd just kill myself anyway.

• I have a heavy wooden vase on the table, I would use it to smash the zombie's head.

• I smash his head with my ukulele haha

• A plastic Christmas tree?

• That moment when you're glad you sleep near knives you bought because you found them interesting. xD

• A kitchen knife I guess

• im hoping you're in the kitchen and dont keep a knife to hand just in case :p

• i have a plate near me. i'd use it as a discus.

• I have a 12 Gauge shotgun nearby.

• I would use my desk chair to smash it's face I guess

• Hockey stick. It's the only effective thing that's nearby

• I only have my baby and that's not an option of course! I have my iPhone so i could use it if i have to :/

• I have glass near me so I will throw that then chaaaarge! 🏈😀

• I would just set his ripped clothes on fire with the candle on my mantelpiece. if that doesn't work, bash his head in with my mother's GIANT cookbook

• Punch him in the eye socket and then hit him with the wine bottle

• I'd use a machete.

• I have a nail file on my side table...

Why did I say no to the machete? :'(

What Guys Said 16

• The same thing I'd use if it were a living person. My katana next to my chair, or a myriad of knives.

• well i got an unopened four loko right in front of me so that would hurt pretty good. the only other thing thats in reach would be my computer tower or monitor.

• I start laughing and it disappears.

• I have the choice between a screwdriver and a really expensive bottle of scotch... the bottle would make a better blunt object, but I'd hate to waste it like that. Fortunately, my home is basically a fortress, safe from burglars, zombies and nuclear war.

• screwdriver in the eye, straight into the brain. you survived the first challenge. your house may be a fortress, but they're already inside.

• A pillow.. Im safe🖕💩

• possibly, shove it in its face so it can't bite you... risky strategy but it might buy you some time!

• Good idea never thought of that ahahha:)

• Break the bottle against a wall. Stab that fcker in the throat. Then I'd proceed to run away screaming like a pussy lol.

• A leftist suddenly breaks through the door and rushes towards me? What do I use as a weapon? I'll use the truth.

• A pair of scissors. and a computer monitor. throw the monitor and stab through an eye socket.

• The computer that I'm using right now. I'm would jab it into his neck, thus cutting his head off.

I'm on a laptop. :D

• First of that's an impressive zombie for breaking through two doors to get to my room, second my defense is a clutter on the floor that's an effective moat. C:

• My laptop.

• A heavy sculpture, that zombie head is going down.

• Use my wooden table or grab my pocketknife

• I would throw a baby at it

• I have a nice collection of swords on the wall so one of them

• My fart smell it even knocks out zombies 💪💪