Do you agree with this statement you have to fake it until you make it?

• Yes I agree
  • No I don't think so in no way shape or form have I ever done that ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah you do sometimes. especially if you have anxiety over something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Situational. It's not something to live by for sure, but sometimes it's convenient

What Girls Said 3

• I've never really understood what that meant but I think it may mean that sometimes you have to pretend everything's alright so you can get yourself through a hard time?

• No lie faking it until you make it means that you lie or pretend your something your not to help you achieve something you want to get. So for example lots of people lie in a job interview just to get the job or they fake confidence.

• Yeah thats what i do on a daily basic!

• question... does that apply to orgasms too? just curious! lol

• Lol I am not sure probably not though

• k.
      because as they say... knowing IS half the battle.
      (im just guessing here but assuming the OTHER half of the battle would be WINNING)?

lol

What Guys Said 4

• I absolutely believe in the "fake it till u make it" idea. U don't want to wear your naivety on your sleeve! people will perceive this as lack of confidence.

• Well, I would say it's partly true.

• For like job interviews and stuff right like how you have to fake certain traits?

• It depends what you wanna fake?

• That's not always the case. If you're trying to accomplish something that has competition there are people who are trained to spot out the fakers. They'll sniff your lying butt out.