Always get anxiety in interviews but I really want this job... anyone with advice?

anyone else willing to help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice practice practice. The only way you can pull off confidence is to know you can walk in and have a good interview. Doesn't mean you'll get hired, just means that you'll walk away knowing you represented yourself well and anytime you accomplish that you should be happy. When you went to college, you spent entire semesters studying and preparing for a final exam. This is a final exam. Research the company in depth, know them and their culture like the back of your hand. Research their hiring and interview techniques, amazingly you can find a lot on the Internet about other people's experiences interviewing for a good number of companies. Practice interview questions until you know them well and can ad lib and adjust on the fly. You can do a lot in just an evening of practice but you can get yourself to where you are nearly undeniable for any interview you do in person. Interviewing is a lifetime skill. Look for jobs, do interviews just to get the experience and exposure. When you can walk into a company and know they need to convince you to work there more than you need to convince them you should then you know you are in a good spot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence is key. Be comfortable in your own skin. Remember how bad you want this job, and no one but you is going to be able to achieve that. Go on YouTube and practice answering some questions usually asked by interviewers.

• I tried to that last time as well as trying to be confident but I ended up blowing it.. in being confident I forgot what I wanted to convey across it was bad

I never usually know what to ask the interviewer and when I'm asked about strengths or weaknesses I draw complete blanks.. though I have the experience

What Guys Said 1

• Nerves are normal. Just try and not think about how much you want it. Think of some good questions to ask them. Don't give stereotypical answers they will have heard a thousand times before. They are lucky to have some like you apply. Thinking of it that way round as well sometimes helps.

• Well strengths... What do you think your friends think about you? What do they like in you? Weaknesses, just think of one that's not tooooo bad. Lol

• they like my unique, friendly, bubbly personality
      that I'm a great listener and confidant
      I don't know what a weakness would literally.. even now

What Girls Said 0