Who is your favorite person in the world?

Mine is my sister. She knows me better than anyone else and she still likes me! What a peach. She gets all my jokes and references because she's been there for everything. She's funny as all heck and her laugh is the best. Plus she's adorable. ❤️❤️❤️

Your turn!

Most Helpful Guy

• My older cousin. We're like bros. Been up to all sorts down the years and still standing. Even our gfs are good pals through the strength of our friendship. I dread the day one of us gets the bad news the other is dead. It'll kill the other one in turn. We've been hanging about since our ages were single figures. Even his wife and my girlfriend can't get between us and just accept if we're going on the town to get pissed just to not interfere. We've been tied up with our women for over 10 years too

• That's cool! What's the age difference between you two? My cousins are all at least 6 years younger than me so we haven't hung out in that sort of way ever.

• It's still cute to have such a close bond with a cousin but DANG your life sounds like it's right out of a novel. Like you're some of the greasers from The Outsiders.

• Glasgow for you. It was a hard city growing up. You seen so much bad stuff you learned to laugh at it. It was always laughing or horror there. Even on that island we were burgling multi million pound estates. My coz had met up with a team that knew alarm systems inside out. We were working normal jobs during the day and turning over rich cunts houses at night. I shudder looking back and wonder why were not dead but it was excellent. We lived more in our teens and twenties than most do in their lives.

Most Helpful Girl

• My niece. She is a smart cookie and you could have a full conversation with her by the time she was two. She is adorable, funny (half the time she's not trying) Her laugh is adorable and she loves sports. Right now she is trying to decide between dance, soccer, and softball.

• Oh fer cute!!! I didn't know you were an aunt! That's so cool!

• Yeah i was 12 when she was born and she is my only niece. A lot of people say she looks like me but I don't see it.

What Guys Said 10

• The woman that I'll marry in future.

As for now, I have no idea. ):
    I guess at the moment, I have more than one favourite person.

• 1. My wife.
    2. Our granddaughter
    3. Our son

• I'm single and the person I'm closest with is probably my mom. Don't have brothers or sisters...
    I look forward to meeting the girl of my life and than my opinion will change :D

• The family member I'm really close to is my mother. She has helped be through everything I have endured. She's always there for me. If I lost her, I have lost everything. When her death comes and I'm at her funeral, I'll give a speech about how she helped me through everything. Everything I have will be gone!

• I don't think I have a 'favourite person'

I don't really connect or open up to people outside of relationships.

• "favOUrite" huh? I didn't know you were one of those fancy people... lol
      Really? Not even family members?

• I'm not particularly tight with anyone in my family.

And yes my 'fancy' English spelling of 'favOrite'
      'Color?' No i think you mean 'Colour' haha.

Dang Americans ^_^

• Oh bummer.

I didn't realize New Zealand added the U's too! You guys and the Brits with your superior extra vowels.. psh. ;)

• Probably me

• I just love myself so much, I honestly struggle to comprehend just how amazing I am.

• My mother, she is my role model.

• Damn after i sow your smile. this peson has to be you ;)

• You know she'll die someday

What Girls Said 8

• My little brother. He broke his phone screen today by accident and was shedding a river that I had to swim through to get to him! So I put on his favorite show, made him coffee and fixed him cinnamon toast bagel. He forgot about it for a few hours.

• my mum. she's amazing.

• My brother. We're practically the same person (but he's more patient and well-rounded, in my opinion), we tell each other everything, we're best friends. Can't imagine what it would've been like to grow up without him. :O

• That's so sweet :)

My best friend. I really love her more than anything. And my sis but she's a lot younger than me.

• Oh sweet, yeah sisters are the greatest!

• Oh, how old is she? I have a 7 year old sister. And a 17 year old sister. And a 14 year old sister. The 17 year old is the one I hang out with the most.

• She is 12. I'm surrounded by two boys lol.

• My mama, and Papa :) Couldn't pick only one :/ I would feel bad to chose between them <3

• MINE IS MY OLDER SISTER

• My husband
    My son
    My parents

• My parents, just please don't make me choose!!