Does anybodies username get to you?

For example not dropping any names but there is somebody here who has a username that basically translates to I'm smarter than you so don't bother arguing with me. They true to their name will talk to you like you are a moron.

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I know someone like that... Could it be that we are talking about the same person?

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe, somebody will guess it I'm sure. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• That @Imsmarterthanyou guy right?

0|0
    0|0
    • Is there somebody with that username that is hilarious

• Tag them lol

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 8

• If you are referring to me lol.. it's simply because I am a freaking corporate consultant for a living, I love my job, I'm very career oriented, and I am not creative with screen names.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol i have a strange feeling it's me, bc I just love getting people riled up and I also tend to be an asshole on gag. It's all in good fun tho man, you can piss me off too. Everyone does it hahaha.

• and i'm back from deleting my first profile
      RIP @consultant

• Lol I'm just seeing this now. Ruffling some feathers eh?

• I always find the logic behind usernames fascinating... but sometimes the way others recieve them is more facinating than the intention.
    Perhaps I could get a hint as to this username? The curiosity is killing me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any user that has a bunch of random numbers it it, making it hard to remember their name.

I'm looking at you @Girly1710

2|0
    0|0
  • llorando's username makes me cry every time I see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • @karahiri She wants to eat all the Pizza : :P

1|0
    0|0
  • no and stop bitchin,

0|0
    0|0
  • Im the king of the north :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you say it's not the "I'm smarterthanyou" guy so who knows.

0|0
    0|0