How would you react if someone said , "Your race is good for fun, but not for establishing something serious with"?

Most Helpful Guy

• I could point out that my race is genetically and culturally superior to theirs but they wouldn't get it. So I'd probably just walk away and never acknowledge their existence again. Their loss.

What Guys Said 21

• I get told that all the time that I am not tan enough to date these women. I just move on

• I'm mixed so I'd be really confused 😂

• I'd consider that person a closed-minded racist fuck

• i'd say that's sadly bigoted and i'd call it a day with that person. wouldn't talk to them again

• I think... I would have a hard time not slapping them...

• I would think -- wow, what a racist asshole.

• I'd be confused af... Asian guys aren't exactly sex symbols in the western world.

• I would cut that cancer out of my life.

• Realistically, I wouldn't be shocked.

Family lines, which include genes, have importance. While it is considered a death penalty offense, or at least a death penalty for your job, for a white person to hold such views, it's not uncommon. Chinese/Japanese girls, and Indians girls, commonly hold such views. And that's ok. Society doesn't place much value on sex. That doesn't mean people don't have the right to say or think they want a serious relationship with someone of their own race, as long as both people know what they are walking into from the get go.

• I was told once by an Asian girl that white men are only worth dating to suck money out of.

• I would just laugh, think what a fool

• I'm mixed too, like Jared____. I would still say that's a terribly racist thing to say! But I would add, "Well, there's fun to be had so..." (if there were a sexual attraction mutually) because I'm otherwise not down for more heavy, serious stuff anyway. (touche)

• I guess I wouldn't be particularly bothered since I have certain criteria also, plus I'm white and most people don't find whites unattractive. All the same, it's something you keep to yourself, really.

• I'll tell them that I don't give two shits about their opinion and fuck off.

• That would be a shitty thing to just tell someone :|

• I would be like "Only white women" *sniggers*

• A lot of people are suckers and will still date them. They are so thirsty and desperate to date interracial they won't care.

• Id laugh.

Because my race are kleptocrats who horde all the power which seems to make us desireable husbands.

I would be offended as fuck otherwise though.

I'd smh if I heard someone saying it about a black Woman. I believe white male-black female couples have about the lowest divorce rate in the us. So apparently black women are perfect for something serious.

• That's pretty close minded, but in my opinion can be generally used and in 60% of cases for certain races be correct.
    If you say everyone of that race is like that, that's incorrect, however if you say the majority is like that you may be on to something.

• Sounds like something that would be said of Latinas, because they're so poor (I'm NOT saying that... just making sure I understand what you're saying).

Yes, very ignorant.

• I would accidentally shove them into traffic.

What Girls Said 19

• Walk the fuck away. They are an ignorant, judgmental prick, not worth your time or attention.

• I'd appreciate the honesty and be glad to be able to get rid of them sooner than later.

• i tell him to fuck off.

• I'd laugh and then chant in Spanish and pretend I laid a curse on them.

• even tho am mixed i would consider this as offensive and would punch that person

• Heads would roll, I'm telling ya. Considering that I am mostly white, the media would pick up on that somehow and the person in question would be strung up as an evil racist because God forbid someone say anything negative about white people.

• I'd feel disgusted by their behavior and be glad that they are out of my life.

• i'd laugh maniacally and then pray out loud... IN ARABIC.

• Lol where u from I'm Arab (not hitting on you)

• I see this tactic being very successful lol

• @redthread these days, for sure lol.

• Honestly I could careless because that's exactly what I'm looking for to have fun... Relationships/commitment is the last thing from my mind.

• I think most people that tend to react violently and already get highly offensive are mainly non-whites.

I'm Latina but I would just simply go NC on that person. If you're offended so easily that you already want to react with violence for one pathetic racist or get into an endless argument with them, I think you have issues yourself.

To that racist:
    Disculpa, pero no le entiendo nada. Solo habla Español y Francés.

• i've dated men who held that view and i was pissed

• I'd laugh at him.

• It could potentially incite violence within me thats how it would make me 'feel' -_-
    But something like that would never happen to me though no one would dare be so foolish :P

• I think such race doesn't exist lol

If someone would say that I would slap that person for playing with me. But probably I would be playing with that person too lol

• i'd stop talking to him. what a fuckboy, HE is only good for a little fun, but horrible for anyything serious. even a simple date.

• I won't take them seriously. My race already done plenty in this life time. I am proud of us !!

• I'd tell him to establish something serious up his ass.

• I would laugh at them and tell them to have fun never having a serious relationship because I'm a bit of everything.

• That's why I do not date white men because they only view other races as fuck toys