Have you even been picked on in school? If so, for what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've been picked on from grades 4th - 7th and dealt with a couple jerks in 8th grade.
    Reason: for being quiet, shy, awkward and described as weird by others. Still, there is no excuse to ever make a child have a miserable school years.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a redhead, so that. Luckily that stopped before high school.

Never fit in, so that.

Didn't have friends, so that.

Chicks hate me, so that.

No self-confidence, (I wonder why), so that.

Being overweight, so that.

Being UNDERweight, so that.

Liking different music, so that.

etc.

What Girls Said 8

• Oh jeez, everything...
    from
    alien head
    to
    just being too kind.
    It's a matter of who you are that others envy-but everyone should treat their neighbor like a bother and sister. I just laughed that stuff off, and kept walking.

• For my weight back when I was obese.

• For being too skinny, for being weird, for looking like a boy, for having acne, the usual.

• Yes, by boys in middle school for my hair, my eyebrows, my body, anything basically. Then men ask why women don't feel confident. It kinda stays in your mind forever.

• In middle school for being a good girl, and "not cussin"... I mean I cuss now... just not the 'f' word and rarely the 'b' word, u know lol

• Good girl! They're the stupid people!! You are the innocent!

• It's too bad I'm not shy. I can talk to anyone.

• That's not a bad thing though, sometimes opposites attract and balance eachother out! :)

• Yes for my shy demeanor

• Yeah, quite a bit. Anything from my body, to my opinions or the way I dressed.

• No not really

What Guys Said 6

• I used to get made fun of in school for expressing conservative viewpoints. My school had a very radical liberal climate and any expression of my politics that didn't agree with the masses was immediately attacked. They attempted to belittle me and everywhere I went people argued with me about my views (I usually didn't even start it, people would walk up and say "did you see how ____(fill in conservative leader here) did this?" and then they would purposely try to start an argument, then pretty soon I would have 4 or 5 people ganging up on me because of what I believed. It was despicable, fortunately I went to a conservative college so I dont have those problems any more, but even some of my teachers tried forcing their liberal opinions on me, it was nuts, I just wanted to be left alone, other people could express their opinions in school (when they were liberal) but if I expressed my opinion I was attacked verbally and harassed. Then when our school had anti bullying seminars, or assemblies against things like racism these people would be the loudest advocates for ending these things, go figure because what they were doing to me was just as bad as bullying or harassing someone for something stupid.

• I was in the same boat with you when I was in the sixth grade. People called me a freak for not knowing some sports players.

• I was never picked on nor a victims of bullying lol. But MFs did use to flame-broil my ass back in school (when I had no teeth in the 2st grade.. due to them all being pulled out because I drank too much titty milk I heard LOL) while we were "joaning" on each other. But I'd "flame em right back" so it was all fair game in my books.

They used to call me "No teeth gonzo phonzo + Baraka" back in the day

treehouse.alphabity.com/.../lolligans.gif

• Most of my childhood. for... so many things.

• I was most of time till I was in high school but it was because I was usually so much taller then everyone else and plus I was a litt chunky

• Yeah in elementary for wearing glasses 😒

• yeah. I don't know. me and my friends picked on each other. who hasn't been picked on?