I need some good, honest opinions on this chapter. Do we have any readers here?

Okay, so here is the link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdswnnqkontlzqd/Chapter%204.docx?dl=0
You probably will not understand much since it takes place in the fifth book, but if you like fantasy you might enjoy a fragment of this. Any constructive feedback will work. Thank you.

The link was wrong. Let me try again.
It's part of a series by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, I'll read it.
    Give me some time, I'll be back ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• The link worked, I just x'ed out the username password thing.

I'm not much of an reader, but I was starting to like it.

• I see, well if you liked that part then I guess you'll like the other four books.
      1. The Price for Power
      2. The Eye of Genesis
      3. The Roads of Time
      4. The Dragon-Incarnate
      But yeah, thanks.

• I'm sure, but I always loose interest in reading books. It's like I always have something else to do.

• ... even if I don't.

What Girls Said 2

• I was just reading it and I'm no expert but I think the periods and commas aren't in the right places.
    You should use smartthinking. com because creative writing specialist will tell you what mistakes you made

• U should write and post on wattpad:)

• I'm afraid people will steal my work or something, otherwise, I would.

• As for the copyright, the moment I wrote it down the work was copyrighted, but still. . . well, I don't know. I might give it a try for feedback I suppose.

• People on there give all kinds of feedback. :)

What Guys Said 2

• It was quite the intriguing read. I would like to see the others you speak of.

• I have not published them yet, but I strive to do so. The real problem is the QUERY; this is essentially life and death. If they like your letter they will accept you--if they don't then. . . well, that is where rejection throws off many writers. I got rejected once already, but that was a year ago when I was not skilled enough. But I am not giving up.

• Do you know any good editors, or publishers? Any contacts? Anything will do. I just need someone to at least help me on this, someone who knows what they are doing, and is able to get me into the publishing industry.

• Hmmm…... Not really, but give me sometime. I know a few people who may be able to help.

• send me the link and I will read it