Was this the greatest catch ever on Thursday Night Football?

Game is over, but due to a penalty, the Pack is granted one more play to finish the game. The Packers' Aaron Rodgers throws one the last ball deep in the end and connects with Richard Rogers to stun the Lions to a thrilling victory tonight, 27-23.

If you're a Lions fan, are you crying right now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would I cry? You can't cry from something you expect. As a Michigander, you learn to not set the bar very high when it comes to the lions

• They aim to disappoint ;)

• Don't worry we got another detroiter sport like Michigan state, red wings, pistons, Michigan, tigers

• The only winning Justin Verlander is doing is off the pitchers' mound..

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• This game is awful. D:

What Guys Said 4

• this might've been the 1st good Thursday night game in the history of Thursday night football. they usually suck balls.

• Refs are suck. I didn't see face mask plenty they give green bay a chance. I grew up in Detroit and lions fan I truly hate green bay with passion.

• Green Bay would like to thank the Lions for the stunning win tonight.

• I'm talking about another detroiter or michigan

• Oh ok because for a second I was gonna tell you that Detoit isn't winning in life at the moment...

• Such bullshit. I'm so sick of greenbay and Arron Rogers whining.

• Detroit is the worst franchise in the history of the NFL, thus it's no surprise they lose in yet another crazy way. They truly are the team that snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.